Reviews for A Cleansing Touch
Katepatterson chapter 18 . 11/6
Adorable this fanfic was very well thought out and totally addictive
shadowfurie chapter 18 . 10/9
Nice, i like fic with an insane harry for some reason. Must be because i can relate to him :)
Again a nice work of fiction.
shadowfurie chapter 17 . 10/9
Huh didn't the dursleys die in chapter one? Just checked and yes they are very dead, did i miss something? Was there a reanimation of the corpses or did they take them with them when they left privet drive?
AlexiCyn chapter 18 . 9/28
Hung from the rafters of the great hall... Kind of serves him right. Just sad his death was quick, considering how many years he spent making others miserable.

Great fic! :)
AlexiCyn chapter 11 . 9/28
And the page wrote back "I love you too, Harry." :)
AlexiCyn chapter 7 . 9/28
Now, there was a Death Eater with a death wish! Touching Harry? No Bueno!
ninjacatblue chapter 18 . 9/2
I loved this, until the last two chapters. this had the shaping to be a longer and more in depth story, but after the slash scene, it felt very rushed. I hope that you will someday revisit this and change the ending for the better. I truly did enjoy everything before that, but the character introductions, and the character growth were very rushed as well. thanks for the good read!
lightwalnut64 chapter 18 . 8/8
This is so cute! I swear I cackled at Bella
and Harry lol they are so funny together, i'll miss that! Thank you for this!
Leya Anhaylla chapter 18 . 8/1
It was really great! And all the personalities of Harry were very well done and the implementation of the Horcrux in the form of James was really ingenuous!
Good work!
Firediva0 chapter 18 . 3/28
Aw this was adorable, and made me feel up to continuing my newest story, Welcome to the Blood Parade. Yours just made me think, and after awhile I knew exactly how I was going to start the next chapter. Thanks sin-chan! (Love your pen name by the way.)

Loving this story,
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 18 . 1/28
faninfo chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
if you had made a trailer for this book, "castle of glass" would have been a good song to use
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
Bella Lestrange! that poor boy!
acetwolf94 chapter 18 . 8/17/2014
NICE! I enjoyed it!
MyMyself-I chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
Beautiful Story! I loved it :)