Reviews for A Cleansing Touch
CrownClown.14th chapter 4 . 7/12
this was a declaration
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 6/3
Aren't the Dursleys dead already? Great fic. Thanks for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 6/3
What is Tom searching for if James can bring all the pieces together?
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 6/2
Wow
Aoi15 chapter 18 . 3/6
Best insane Harry story I've ever read thank you
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
You probably won't read this but I want to review anyway. First of all I love this. I do think that it could have been better if you didn't it rush it but at the same time I really like the link of this so its kind of a small complaint. I don't really like the ending ( the whole in the hospital and sex thing ). With what we know from the story Harry would've gotten worse if he left Tom/Voldemort ( even with the locket ) and I just don't see why that had to happen in the fic. I also think it would take a lot longer for Harry to be able to be in a relationship (at least a physical one ). Also (this is a bit harsh but ) the twins and Priest were useless and didn't add anything to the story. The Priest was basically James ( sorry that was kind of bitchy ). Anyway towards the good stuff. You did great with everything else ( in my eyes ). And the personalities were done a lot better than other fics. I also really enjoyed this and I'm sorry if I was too negative with my review, your story is a really well done, awesome fic.
Lilas Chupa chapter 18 . 6/17/2016
Wow je crois que je suis tombé amoureuse de ta fic elle est juste excellente olala avec tous ces Harry
Et Tom Bella (en tant que mère) Lucius et mon cher Sev franchement j'ai adoré ce fut une fantastique aventure que de te lire merci!
lEtSgOrOcKdAwOrLd chapter 4 . 4/23/2016
really?tom is gonna marry harry?just like that?like...really?gosh!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 18 . 1/21/2016
It started of really good. I was hooked from the first chapter, I especially liked how you wrote out Harry's illness and his multiple personalities. But towards the end I felt like you lost interest and just wanted to finish the story, it felt rushed, which is such a shame because of how good it started out as.
Katepatterson chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Adorable this fanfic was very well thought out and totally addictive
shadowfurie chapter 18 . 10/9/2015
Nice, i like fic with an insane harry for some reason. Must be because i can relate to him :)
Again a nice work of fiction.
shadowfurie chapter 17 . 10/9/2015
Huh didn't the dursleys die in chapter one? Just checked and yes they are very dead, did i miss something? Was there a reanimation of the corpses or did they take them with them when they left privet drive?
AlexiCyn chapter 18 . 9/28/2015
Hung from the rafters of the great hall... Kind of serves him right. Just sad his death was quick, considering how many years he spent making others miserable.

Great fic! :)