Reviews for A Cleansing Touch
love story

pleze update soon

~Hime~
interrobang345 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Congress of the Pieces? I can just see that Ater and James argueing while Ghost just sits in the corner. Thats gonna be interesting!
Ardoris chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
have you read broken mind, fractured soul?
YellowJacket69 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Sweet! I'm happy. All there is to say until next time.
Fk306 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
this is great I look forward to more
kittyfiction2008 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Wow that was informative... I'm kind of wondering how he charmed the paper to do that... LOL... But I still think there maybe another personalty in there some ware... And yes i did believe that Mattias was the one who had the sexual abuse... I figured that from the first time we met him... lol &.& And yes child hood regression is quite common in trauma cases... but I do have a question when Harry's whole again will he post traumatic attack syndrome? Like every time he sees some one with the same build as he uncle or when some thing along the lines of maybe just some one takeing off there belt... I can tell you its quite common to have that happen my Mom has Post traumatic attack syndrome and its set off by an unknown car pulling in to the drive way.. because her mom would pull in and then beat her... so its the whole hide while you can thing but it never works... so yeah... maybe that can be just a simple little thing the panic attacks tends to die down a bit.. but it only takes one more moment of painic or even just stress to set them off again... any who... have fun...
itachisgurl93 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
lol! congress of pieces! cute! u know i had 2 do a timed essey a a congressman in Eng. 2day, kinda wierd! anyways thx 4 the update!
TiffanyAK chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Congress of the Pieces? lol. I love it. Cheers!
taylor-996 chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Yay! Harry is slowly becoming one person again! Good chapter by the way.
denjia chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
great chapter
Makurayami Ookami chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
well that's good. well written.
JWOHPfan chapter 13 . 1/27/2009
Brilliant! This story just gets better and more interesting with each chapter!
ketsuekilover chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
interesting... i like it
MarieVerdonck chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
Nice chapter, so the real Harry is back... interesting,

What characteristics does the real Harry have?

Update soon!

Athena
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 12 . 1/27/2009
yay! Real!Harry :) Great chapter. I really liked the Harry and Draco interaction; maybe Draco can be around a bit more? lol x
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »