Reviews for A Cleansing Touch
Saint Arkham chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
In a really messed up way, this is the most heartwarming thing I've ever read.
Shadow-Ravin chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
I love it!

You know after you submit the document if you go to the page that you submit it on and click the edit button next to the document most the time you can fix it if everything is underlined. If that makes any sense. It happens to me a lot to.
itachisgurl93 chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
snort...boy is he in 4 a ride...well if he stays longs enough, lol! thx 4 the update!
MarieVerdonck chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Awesome! A new personality!

Update soon!

Athena
Catus chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Nice story!

Could you stop the underlinig though? It makes it hard to read..
Phantom of Silence chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
I like Matthias, so hot. Are all the personalities going to fight each other like in a movie I can not remember the name of? ew ew i wanna know, my cat has gone crazy and is attacking the mat. I'm excited
Makurayami Ookami chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
sucks dealing with people who have mpd but this is awesome. well written.
Parker Stark chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!

I really really like the whole separate personalites thing. Really really. :)

Looking forward to more,

Kuro
interrobang345 chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
Awesome chapter! So its gonna be like the Sibil movie then? I love that its gonna be awesome to see all the different personalities of Harry! Keep writing!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
ha ha. i'd figured it was something like that. poor sev. that's gonna be fun.
TiffanyAK chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
_ Multiple Personality Disorder? Interesting.
Erynia chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
I think I like James, and hope that's who Harry will become in the end, because I really prefer tough and in control Harry to anything else (well, Ok it sometimes also depends on the story, but in this one after James was introduced he is my favorite).
itachisgurl93 chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
hahaha! wow! i pray 4 their patience 2! lol! u like underlining thing don't u? lol! thx 4 the update!
MarieVerdonck chapter 8 . 1/23/2009
Another nice chapter, I like the multiple personalities, I especially this one...

Anyway please update soon!

Athena
Pirate Bo chapter 8 . 1/22/2009
Bo: *Squeals* More then one! HAHA! We'll get to meet the others right? Besides James? I wanna meet'em

Ski: Haha, Can't wait to see the next update, so please when you get a chance do so. XD
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »