Reviews for A Cleansing Touch
interrobang345 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
So is that journal "Just" like the old one? With the horcrux and the ablity to answer harry and everything? Great chapter though i love Ghost! I can just see Harry acting like that little girl from poultergest...staring at the tv that isn't even on. Great Chapter!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
cute. and fitting name for the other one.
ams71080 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Harry's so sweet. I'm glad he has people that care.

Amber
MarieVerdonck chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Cute chapter, I look forward to the other personalities...

Update soon!

Athena
WynterRavenheart chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Ok, chapter 5 you gave us that disturbing sight of someone wanting to... an insane person... and now all seems right in the world (aside from that whole Barty Jr thing, which I think you could have done better), where is that ball of angst?
itachisgurl93 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
aw! so cute! so ghost huh? i want stwabewwy cake! lol! the 4 the update!
demonlifehealer chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Aww, cute! That Ghost sounds creepy though, but I have a feeling that childish harry will play a big part in the other Harry's falling in love! You know with Dissociative Personality Disorder (see all those psychology classes as college are paying off!) there is usually one that protects the child personality at all costs, does Harry have one of those? Please update soon!
taylor-996 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Awe! That was such a cute chapter! I'm still really anxious to meet more of Harry's personalities, though it was nice to see young Harry so happy. Awesome.
benihime.chan chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
love story

pleze update soon

Hime
kittyfiction2008 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
aw... Harry's so cute with his love-ness... *huggle snuggle harry run's away again...* Sigh... I'll get him some day! please keep posting new chapters so I can keep trying to get that little bugger into a hug!
Yaoi-Lover66 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
I love this kind tom...I love the story..
DoYouKnowWho chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Just how many different personalities does he have? I love everyone of them. Update soon!
JWOHPfan chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
It is so interesting to get to know the different parts of Harry. I wonder how many there are and look forward to meeting each of them
TiffanyAK chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
hmm, I wonder what 'Diary Tom' is going to think about THAT statement. Unless the situation was explained to him already? Anyway, great job. Cheers!
Ardoris chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
me gusta mucho! this story is great and I can't wait for more!
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »