Reviews for A Cleansing Touch
interrobang345 chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
yay real harry! I love that you had these two chapters up so quickly thanks! So now theres a violent Harry too? Whats his name gonna be?
ams71080 chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Aw! Sable sounds really smart. And Draco chuckling...no hard feelings, huh?

Amber
Pirate Bo chapter 12 . 1/26/2009
Bo: Woot! NEW PERSONALITY ONCE AGAIN! TWO IN ONE CHAPTER YAHOO!

Ski: Hahahahaha. Poor table! XD Great chapter!
interrobang345 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
So is that journal "Just" like the old one? With the horcrux and the ablity to answer harry and everything? Great chapter though i love Ghost! I can just see Harry acting like that little girl from poultergest...staring at the tv that isn't even on. Great Chapter!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
cute. and fitting name for the other one.
ams71080 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Harry's so sweet. I'm glad he has people that care.

Amber
MarieVerdonck chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Cute chapter, I look forward to the other personalities...

Update soon!

Athena
WynterRavenheart chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
Ok, chapter 5 you gave us that disturbing sight of someone wanting to... an insane person... and now all seems right in the world (aside from that whole Barty Jr thing, which I think you could have done better), where is that ball of angst?
itachisgurl93 chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
aw! so cute! so ghost huh? i want stwabewwy cake! lol! the 4 the update!
demonlifehealer chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Aww, cute! That Ghost sounds creepy though, but I have a feeling that childish harry will play a big part in the other Harry's falling in love! You know with Dissociative Personality Disorder (see all those psychology classes as college are paying off!) there is usually one that protects the child personality at all costs, does Harry have one of those? Please update soon!
taylor-996 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Awe! That was such a cute chapter! I'm still really anxious to meet more of Harry's personalities, though it was nice to see young Harry so happy. Awesome.
benihime.chan chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
love story

pleze update soon

~Hime~
kittyfiction2008 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
aw... Harry's so cute with his love-ness... *huggle snuggle harry run's away again...* Sigh... I'll get him some day! please keep posting new chapters so I can keep trying to get that little bugger into a hug!
Yaoi-Lover66 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
I love this kind tom...I love the story..
DoYouKnowWho chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Just how many different personalities does he have? I love everyone of them. Update soon!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »