Reviews for Sensual Chocolate
MellodraMattic chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
FUCKING HELL
KuroKoneko1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
NYANNYANYANYANTANYAN HOLY SHIT I COULDNT STOP SMILING THE WHOLE TIME THIS WAS FRIKIN AWESOMESAUCE MAN!
Jean-Huh-Kirschnickerdoodle chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
O_O holy fuck.. that was... perfect : 3 i would very much like to see the bath with strawberries and whipped cream.
J chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
'Get the fuck off me and run the bath water.' My favorite line in the entire story.
Have you written a story about the bath?
Jilano chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
God, I think I've fallen in love with your work ! *.*

Maybe you don't know, I worked with Caela-chan for the translation of your one shot, Memories. I'd really like you to allow me to translate this one into french, if you're okay with that, of course.

Anyway, great, really great piece of work. And I agree with you when you say it's your best one.
TheExplodingPriest chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
O_O All i can say about this is...mldkjrgushudnjdsge. i am speachless. This is the best lemon/lime/citrus thingy i have ever read. Ever. Congratulations, you are now crowned king/queen of the smut. :P JK. Still, this was epic. Awesome sauce. Amazing. I nearly died of a nosebleed this was so hot.
Chezaru chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Wow. That was...Wow... It was good. hahaha, i'll tell my friends about it. although, 2 of them wont like it. heheheheh.

-BEaG
Wragziez chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I agree totally, one of the best EVER written!
HappyFoxMask chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
B'awwwww.

This is awesome

-sigh- Woof woof~
Crimsonphoenix271 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Yay another good story. This one and two storys of Kira/RaitoXBB Strawberrys and Apples, are really good. This one is quit well done and i lke the way that Mello basicaly submited as it really isnt his caracter but he still acted like a stuck up brat. WEll done,

Sincearly,

Crimsonpheonix271
Tara chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Good story, but I feel bad for the chocolate (and soon to be), strawberries and whipped cream.

CabooseBlue chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I love how you keep leaving these with open endings. This was quite brilliant and that bath does sound interesting... Wonderful fic, must read more!
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
.Kira.
hgjhgbnhuyf,gut.
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Haha, that was hilariously yummy xD
onixxfilth chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved this story! I love how you had Mello demand that Matt come up with something even better to be seme again- hehe! Very sexy! Keep up the awesome writing!