Reviews for Another Chance At Life
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
...Wow. That's so stupid. I'm sorry, but Tom would never settle for anything but one person utterly devoted to only him. I hate cheaters. I kind of put up with it since Harry wasn't already in a relationship, but if this is how it's going to be... God this is worse than those harems they set Naruto up with.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
That was pathetic.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Seems a bit whiny.
Norey chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Hahaha! Bustedd! XD
Moon Kingdom chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
I love that there're happy at the end.
Gravity's Child chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
Cyriacus is from Irreversible Destiny

Draven is from Draven Alexander Riddle-Malfoy

I think.
WangYue chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
i can't believe it! Why Harry sooo easy forgiving?! At least give our Tommy 'Hell', tsk! Still, this story is good, thanks for writing this!
Kora Rubin chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
haha... you are right. The last chapter answers many of my questions.
K
BlazeingEcho chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
This is so unique,funny and not to mention awesome!
PurpleSong chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Victory! Goo dark side (even though you probably would kill me...)!
I don't get they Harry child get pregnant? And I'm a little disappointed that Harry forgave Tom so easy... But is was a good ff nevertheless
Tenebris Domina chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
I liked it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Dear God.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
It does not suck!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Ha ha! Draco, aren't you the lucky one(Note: please exclude the doll part when reading the sentence.)
valre chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I'm sorry, I'm not gonna read this. I feel that it's too flat, the dynamics between the characters are all bleh, even if this story, like any other, has the potential to become fantastic.

It's just that I'm reading the author, and not the characters, so yeah... I think good literature provides insight into the characters who literally have a life of their own, and good authors never end up forcing their characters into situations they don't need or want to be in.

Sorry. Haha, I just had an epiphany on why I've always hated fics like this, no offence intended.