Reviews for Another Chance At Life
Great story
Fandomsdontdie chapter 9 . 10/8
All the stories I've read by you so far make me cry. They're awesome and heartwrenching. I don't thinks there's enough fluff out there to cure me. (if you can't see the emoticons, the first one is tearing up, the second one is bawling and the last one is a thumbs up. Just so you know.)
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 13 . 6/2/2016
Nice

~Stasia
Guest chapter 12 . 5/26/2016
...so why did harry give in so easily? Thats not cute!
AlexiCyn chapter 13 . 9/28/2015
That was a wonderful series of twists and turns! I'll have to check out the one shots tomorrow! I need to figure out how they fit all four in a bed! :D
AlexiCyn chapter 8 . 9/28/2015
Awwwww. What did poor Neville do to piss him off? Oh well. Say goodbye, Neville.
AlexiCyn chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
I think Harry is trying to kill Voldie by making him so jealous his head explodes.
AlexiCyn chapter 2 . 9/28/2015
Of course you want to avoid the pug nosed girl. Why would you want her, when you can have HIM?
AlexiCyn chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Ohhhhhh! This is going to be a fun ride!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2014
...Wow. That's so stupid. I'm sorry, but Tom would never settle for anything but one person utterly devoted to only him. I hate cheaters. I kind of put up with it since Harry wasn't already in a relationship, but if this is how it's going to be... God this is worse than those harems they set Naruto up with.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
That was pathetic.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2014
Seems a bit whiny.
Norey chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Hahaha! Bustedd! XD
Moon Kingdom chapter 13 . 6/20/2014
I love that there're happy at the end.
Gravity's Child chapter 13 . 6/1/2014