Reviews for Absinthe, Morphine And The Unexpected
intoxicating madness chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
OMG this is great!
HeatherSS1 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Loved it! Thirteen helping House when he really needs it, instead of judging and lecturing like everyone else would do... And the whole Cuddy thing was hilarious!
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I ADORED THIS! D Thirteen/House friendship, I back it so hard.
unexpected sabotage chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
This is just how I imagine them becoming friends lol xD you should make sequel or something of the sort this is just plain awesome and well written xD
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Please to continue. It's really awesome. Both the plot and writing.
MinaRobins chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
The moment i read "She could channel her inner doormat" i knew this would be entertaining. Very nice work!
charmed-darkangel chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
very good job. love how u wrote it
EvaH2Os chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
amazing
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
LOL,loved it:))
orphanisthenewblack chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Oh wow, I rather enjoyed that.

Cute banter between Thirteen and House. And the Cuddy comments made me giggle.

Keep it up!

x
OmG-iTs-MeAgAn chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Loved it :)
Jaina Solo2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Lol...I really enjoyed this short glimpse of friendship between these two. Especially their bonding over their mutual lust over Cuddy. :D
BlueOctober374 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
hahah, awesome fic. maybe u should do a sequel...
CrimsonCat chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Oh I love this! I love friendly Thirteen and House. This was a fantastic one shot. I'm a big fan of your style of writing ] House/Thirteen friendship is even cuter than House/Wilson friendship.
pinklotus chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was also really funny! I'd never really thought about Cuddy and Thirteen together,but I love the idea-and I really like the was House was encouraging her.

I also loved the banter between House and WOULD make good friends. The writers really should explore that. Out of all the team Remy is the one who can most identify with House.