Reviews for Deidara In Wonderland
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
ITACHI?! LOLZZZZZ, I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING, WHEN ITACHI LIKES PURPLE, POISON ROSES?!
How Itachi dare to kill Sasori?!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
Do rabbits had dicks? Or even had some tight holes or ass?
I dun know but it really was funny
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Insane Sasori, If he's the Mad Hatter, I wouldn't quite imagine that
FAGS?! LOLZZ, KAKUZU YOU ARE RIGHT!
Deidara actually believed Sasori?
Orochimaru and Kabuto were right, dun believe 'them'
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
Lolzzz, stupid Tobi
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
HIDAN, YOU ARE A BUNNY/RABBIT, I WANNA CATCH YOU, UN
YOU're SO CUTE
'I'm late for a date' 'with who? Kakuzu?' '...shut up, fuckawrd'
Aww, cutie pie 3
scarlet-angle-13 chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Hey I loved the story so hears an idea why not creat a sequel where deidara returens to wonder land remember its just an idea but I now I would read it again and again no matter if it was the best story ever or if I was not that good so plz consider my idea again loved the story plz make a sequel plzzzzz
Nibblez Carrotz chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
*Snicker* Hidan as the white rabbit...giggle...rabbit sex...giggle..BWAHAHAHA Oh man, this was funny, lol interesting story!
DeeaE chapter 5 . 12/28/2010
ku ku ku

love this storyyyy
IaMAloneForever chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
Hi !

OMFG is go great !

i love Alice in Wonderland and your story is amazing !

My favorite caracter was Hidan, the bunny loooool !

And KYYYAHH ! *o* I love the SASO/DEI !

So i have a question : I am a french autor, so, may I translate your fic into French for the french readers ?

Thanks
kiyomiuchiha chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Haha, Hidan as the white rabbit, that's classic...I'll never be able to look at either of them the same way again...but in a good way of course. Now I have to read the rest, I just wanted to mention how funny that was.
sasoriXdeidaraXlover chapter 5 . 10/16/2008
i love it!...ok,i know i read n review '' back in wonderland '' first,but thats cuz i didnt know you had this one.._
Lady Barbossa329 chapter 5 . 9/21/2008
Awsome story! Kind of a Twisted Alice in Wonderland and I like it! I would love to draw Hidan as a bunny! He'd look so cute! I'm going to read the sequel as well. Good job!
RedSand chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
And nowI like rabbit sex
LURVEuALL chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Crewl sick twist on alice in wonderland ... I LOVED IT ITS SO MUCH BETTER NOW write ore soon
Tori Uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
that was so funny! and very cute! :) i hope sasori aint dead and i hope u post the sequal REAL soon! now i wanna watch alice in wonderland! xD oh and LOL Dei and Konan getting high! that was really funny.