Reviews for Discovered
ChosenByBlood chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
WOW!x this was amaaazzinnnggg! :D
Me chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Great job. You really captured the pain and personality of Bella during New Moon. This would have fit well in the book if the plot took another path. Keep up the good work.
zoe chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
it was really really great !
Foxy-Fire6677 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i love it you should have a sequal where she's a dj and plays the cd on the radio.
rosemerta chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
you should continue this and write the alternate ending of how they end up if he doesnt go to italy and if she doesnt fall for jake. like maybe they get back together soon after and new moon doesnt occur but then other type drama happens (of course) to get between them.
KNG1986 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I was hoping that someone would write this story. I'm glad it was you. You are very good at writing emotions.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
i loved the ending!
black to Leopard-colored eyes chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
i think that its mostly a happy storie cuz she has the cd and his picture and the nightmare has gone away :)
Edward.love.of.my.existance chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Beautiful and moving. I still shudder when i think about Edward leaving Bella. You are a great writer.
LaughsWithTears chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I love it how you used Bellas clumsiness to her advantage!
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Awesome job! :D
Anne chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I like it. Is this going to be a oneshot?
Niki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
That is exactly how I imagined Bella to react. nice work!
prettypinkbookworm chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Very good. Are you planning on continueing? I thought the spacing seemed a little off, but other than that it was well written and a good fic. Good job :)
retroninjachick chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
This was really good. You're a very good writer. :) You should really continue this.