Reviews for A Lingering Knowledge
SylvaDragon chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
Ah at last I have time to catch up with this story, I'm so glad about that, becuase albus' dream was simply beautifull. If I told you how many lines there were that I absolutely loved then it would be a very long list, but on many occassions my heart melted, on others it was unspeakably sad.

For some reason I found the idea of albus waking with a pillow half down his throat amusing, I'm not sure if it was meant to be funny. :D I wonder where albus is, since you mention that it's day where he is, and night where Minerva is. The final line was beautifull, and I do hope your inspiration for this story will return, it's too lovely to be abandoned.

Aperio chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
Longer chapters? OBJECTION! I want *longest* chapters! :D

Nicely written! Looking forward to the next installment!
MarinaB chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
I hope you'll update as soon as possible xD

Your story is quite good, and I like the way you write.

Thanks for such a wonderful reading!

Hogwarts Duo chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
Ah, another wonderful and very moving chapter. I keep hoping that Minerva will have a breaththrough and remember Albus and that they'll soon be together. Albus' dream was so vivid and so sad, especially when he woke to find he was clutching the pillow...sniff sniff.

Looking forward to more.
Liesel Meminger chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
Wonderful chapter, as always. I already mentioned I love the flashbacks, didn't I? And this one was absolutely lovely. Minerva is perfectly in character.

Please, write more soon, and be sure to add some more moments with them together while Minerva's memory is still lost.

Great job, AGAIN (but I have a feeling you already know that)

Blueowl chapter 6 . 9/8/2008

I couldn't help but giggle when Dumbledore woke up with his pillow stuffed halfway down his throat :P

I hope he goes and visits McGonagall soon.

Looking forward for more.
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 6 . 9/8/2008
THat was a really good chapter. I hope you update soon, I need to know what happens.
Liesel Meminger chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
That's a brilliant story, and I can't believe I hadn't reviewed it before. The memories are perfectly written, I absolutely adore them!

Congratulations, and keep up the amazing work.

Gynji chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Good chapter and I love the flashback to the ring!

Felt very sorry for Minerva when she was looking in the mirror...I expect she feels 100% worse than I do when I look in the mirror when I have a hangover hehehe
kataang816 chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
wow... thats all i can say.

Its Amazing!
Minerva M McGonagall chapter 5 . 9/5/2008
Keep it up! THis is getting really good.
Aperio chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Yay, an update! I've been waiting for this. I'm really liking the story. You use descriptive language beautifully, so I can get a lovely picture in my head!

The only sentance that caught me "I was, at best, ten or twelve years of age, and *him and me*, both knew it."

Is that the correct order? Just me niggling. I think I'm more caught over the fact that I can't *remember* what the order's supposed to be than any problem with the sentance! ;D

Update again soon, please? I know she gets her memory back, but when I'm reading this story I'm still worried about her! :D Good luck with writing!
Blueowl chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Really liked the flashback.

Mc being stubborn about a cane... :P

Looking forward to more.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 5 . 9/4/2008
Yay an update... and one I missed. Sorry about that.

This update was so sweet. I loved the idea of him giving her the ring and then the image of her looking instinctively at her hand as she woke in the bath was perfect.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Minerva remembers her Albus, aw.
SylvaDragon chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Dives on new chapter joyfully. :D I have to say I enjoy au stories, at least then albus isn't dead, or gay, etc. :D Once again an excellent choice of lyrics. Your descriptions of how Albus feels, about Minerva having forgotten him, are superb, and very moving and angsty. Poor Albus. I really feel how much he loves her.

"Just sitting here now watching and hearing her breathe was so tantalizing" that was a lovely poetic line.

Now I have tears in my eyes as I read the last few paragraphs. This is so sad, and I desperately hope for a miracle and that Mineva will make it. You can't let her die. I think you do angst very well, and hope for another chapter. Excellent chapter, so sad though, I shall cry buckets if Minerva doesn't make it. Poor Albus.