Reviews for Morning After
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
very nice...hohoho
MyNightWish chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was so good. If only it could be a multi chap fic. I really loved the chemistry between them. Brilliant! :D
fiest002 chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
lol i demand details of the previous night!
Langioletto chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I can't describe, how much I love this story! The way Sasuke's teasing Ino... Just perfect :)
dancer4ver chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow, I've read this story a million times and it's even on my favorites, but I can't believe I've never reviewed. Awesome, very hott story. Excellent job :)
LM3795 chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
hahahahaha...genius as usual...heeheeheehee!
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Hahahaha, that was great _ captured the whole one night standish perfectly Lol Reminds me of a party i had awhile back, well minus the whole sex there was none of that haha.
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
wow! great fic! lol...who knew they'd hook up many times? LOL!
beautifulgeek11 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Aw! That was amazingly sweet. I love it but you have to minimize your typos and spelling errors. I saw a lot of them. But all in all, I really do love it. It was sweet and just magnificent. :)
On Permanent Hiatus chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Ha ha, they are just so PERFECT for one another, aren't they? Cute concept- your summary especially cracked me up! XD Ah, I loved all of it, especially the whole "bad habit." Well-written!

Love, Labbess
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aww...that was so sweet, and hilariously funny!
pixieface Lust chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
THAT was SO cute, I cant even fully express myself I mean, SERIOUSLY! haha.

Other than Sasuke and Ino being their Sasuke and Ino -ish ways, I loved how everyone's drunken state was all different.

You should totally write a fanfic where everyone gets drunk except one, and that one videotapes the whole thing and everyone can see if they're a good drunk or not...or maybe i should *shrugs*

Gah. so much adorabel-ness. IM still NOT OVER IT.
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
:O... SO GOOD! XD
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
-hugs you- oh kami-sama! that was a god story! i loved it!

hahah sweet! ino kissing gaara! oh sexy red-haired beast! lol

again thank you for incorporating my two favorite pairings! heeh

ino should have kissed shikamaru too!

oh kami-sama! ino and sasuke do hook up a lot, don't they?

hahah love it! ino's a bit violent when she's drunk. hahahah

oh sasuke is kinky! hahaha it never failes. he lways has to mess with ino's mind! love it!

what more can i say than i love it? it was funny, cute, awesome!

-hugs you again- thanks for the review!
kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I LOVED how incredibly HILARIOUS Sasuke was in here! xD

I loved the ending too! A happy fic? From you? :O Aren't you like the queen of angst? LAWL.

I loved it. They're more than just hook ups now! *dances*