Reviews for We're Eloping!
Rebeccamae009 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I love this! i just wish would lighten up and not be so abusive, I mean Kyoya and Tamaki could date just as long as the public doesn't find out, right? Anyway, I really enjoy this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Pfft ; ;
PrincessCalamity864 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
MORE CHAPTERS! You can't just leave the story like this, it's way too good!
NikkiImatari chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Love the story. I think you should keep this one going it's a good bases for a story. Funny though I was writing one about eloping for my oc and then read this.
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Haha! That was cute. xD
janirafey chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I agree with Tama-chan! Okonomiyaki is amazing! Nice fic :)
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Love this story to peices!

By the way, the word for gazing intently at something is 'stared', not 'starred'. Other than that, your language and descriptions were flawless.

The whole thing was just FANTASTIC. Fabulous in every respect!

The plot was great and characterizations picture-perfect! Tamaki being dreamy and dramatic and Kyouya doing the sensible thing! You depicted their emotions extremely well and the ending was touching as well as cute. It showed a more caring and self-sacrificing side of Kyouya (not something we often see)!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
The "we're eloping" note slipped to Kyoya was the cutest thing ever! Tamaki's style is so spontaneous while Kyoya is much more calculating, so it's really no surprise that the latter brough the former back home. Very cute!
Eos Mirela chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
D8 I love it! It's so sad and amazing at the same time. This one's definitely going in my favorites. Thank you so much! My only one shot request would be if you wrote more KxT, you make them so in character, and so precious~
whitetyger123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This is awesome! I think they should elope in real life. Ok, not real life, because they aren't alive in real life, but you know what I mean! In real-makebelieve life!
psychodramabeautyfish chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
so sweet!
Kyoko Keehl chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
i loved this story!

ill look though the other stories youve written

keep writeing i love this a lot