Reviews for All's Fair
jhian casey chapter 11 . 8/9
"better suited to me".. she didnt say one of the two who she loved most..
hmm.. im starting to feel bad for naruto.. he really loves sakura.. (damn kishi! naruhina boo!)
anyway, naruto is perfetc for her, really.. he's hot and love her since the beginning..
jhian casey chapter 10 . 8/9
sakura should be fair..
dont wanna lose any of those 4 very fine male specimen, aren't we? heheh
jhian casey chapter 8 . 8/8
awww! i thought sakura already slept with naruto, then kakashi and maybe sai and sasuke..
naruto bcoz of the kiss they shared coz of his honesty.. (i thought it went all the way..)
and same with kakashi in his apartment..
jhian casey chapter 7 . 8/8
well..(cough)
sauke is an ass.. not prepared for the date like the other three..
BUT at least he's still HOT (fresh from the shower! drools!XD) AND wrotes NAUGHTY poetry!
gosh!;)
jhian casey chapter 5 . 8/8
oh kakashi is such. romantic!
vincero huh.. hmm.. interesting..
you're really resourceful!;)
jhian casey chapter 4 . 8/8
go naruto, my boy!
you're so sweet!;)
damn kishi for not making narusaku canon..
just bcoz hinata is the one with bloodline limit which is essential for the co tinuation of naruto with borufo.. tsk,
jhian casey chapter 3 . 8/8
awww! sai is so sweet! argh!
and kakashi is showing us that he really is dead sexy!
damn! i wanna jump him right now!;)
jhian casey chapter 2 . 8/8
sakura is so lucky!
even her blind date is hot! argh!
go kakashi! go sasuke! go naruto!
show sakura what you're made off!
jhian casey chapter 1 . 8/7
if kakashi is the older man, then i definitely wouldn't mind a relationship with him! hahaha
dont worry baby sasuke-kun, sakura will give in to your hot and sexy self..(winks!)XD
naruto is hot too!
THIS WAS AMAZING! (tho i skipped from chap 6 to skim thru chap 20 just in case Sakura DID choose one of them, WHICH SHE DIDNT AND IM SO GLAD YOU DIDNT MAKE HER CHOOSE ONE ASJDJSLBDKSBDKSS)
THAT WAS CRAZY
Gesshoku chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
The ending to this story had me practically in tears of laughter. The seriousness of this story all tied into an ending that has the same comedy as the beginning. Lovely, and your writing is exquisite.
It's quite funny how disturbed people are to your Sakura. I see nothing wrong with what you did with her. Although not actually yours, she became another character in a story, and that's what fan fiction is all about, right? Besides, there are people who are actively like this Sakura - some, because it's in their culture; others because of similar reasons portrayed in your story - so I don't understand why people cannot be open minded to it.
Congrats on the wonderful story, dear. You did amazing.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
This is the most disgusting fic i ever read! I mean seriously ! Sakura is a freaking greedy selfish woman! Hell she should have chosen naruto! I like ur portrayal of sasuke. U turned this awesome fic to a complete trash! Ur writing style is gud. But ur plot sucks! No wonder tsunade is disgusted by all this bullshit!. I hate the way u excuted sakura's character ! She is a slut!
Edove chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
My gosh.
I will I got to see some more... physically affectionate actions hehe
Edove chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
omg ino... love
this is so twisted and i can't stop