Reviews for All's Fair
THAT WAS CRAZY
Gesshoku chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
The ending to this story had me practically in tears of laughter. The seriousness of this story all tied into an ending that has the same comedy as the beginning. Lovely, and your writing is exquisite.
It's quite funny how disturbed people are to your Sakura. I see nothing wrong with what you did with her. Although not actually yours, she became another character in a story, and that's what fan fiction is all about, right? Besides, there are people who are actively like this Sakura - some, because it's in their culture; others because of similar reasons portrayed in your story - so I don't understand why people cannot be open minded to it.
Congrats on the wonderful story, dear. You did amazing.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2014
This is the most disgusting fic i ever read! I mean seriously ! Sakura is a freaking greedy selfish woman! Hell she should have chosen naruto! I like ur portrayal of sasuke. U turned this awesome fic to a complete trash! Ur writing style is gud. But ur plot sucks! No wonder tsunade is disgusted by all this bullshit!. I hate the way u excuted sakura's character ! She is a slut!
Edove chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
My gosh.
I will I got to see some more... physically affectionate actions hehe
Edove chapter 19 . 10/13/2014
omg ino... love
this is so twisted and i can't stop
MindYourMind chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Brilliant, brilliant execution of a very unique and difficult-to-arrange story. I marvel at your ability to make everybody SO PERFECTLY IN-CHARACTER. Amazing! Thank you !
Treeni chapter 20 . 9/19/2014
...I don't... what?
...I'm just gonna keep sitting here dumbfounded for a few minutes cause I just figured this was gonna be a cute funny sequel... it wasn't, it got deep and emotional and... stuff.
Th3redjumpsuits chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
HAHA! KAKASHI! :D :D

How I love that "dirty old copy ninja". xD
Anonymous chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
So... Right now, I am debating the wisdom of going to sleep now, or delaying 'tomorrow' for a little longer and find another fic to read... Guess which is winning? (It's 2:12 in the morning. I've gotta be up at 5:20)
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Drat it, Kakashi! You didn't HAVE to be so noble, you know!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 8/10/2014
Hai, hai, hai! Perfect! Everyone else ran off, and Kakashi stayed! I'm really happy her original plans didn't work out. I mean, they were better than I expected (Kakashi was the main guy, afterall), but still? Those other gakki's would have gotten in the way! And I really just generally hate the way their dynamics with Sakura go.
Thanks for writing!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 8/10/2014
It's Kakashi! It's Kakashi, isn't it? Ynless, off course (le gasp!) It's all of them!... It had better be Kakashi... Not that I'll stop reading if it isn't... Just skim over everything else.
Anonymous chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Yep. Tsunade's an idiot! Or at least, she should get her facts straight before orchestrating something like this. At least it's not going to affect the progress in the other relationships...
Anonymous chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Okay. That seems like something Kakashi would do. Or Sai. Or Naruto. I swear their all cooperating on this front! Sasuke's just an ass, and that's why he didn't join in. Or maybe they don't trust him. Which makes complete sense! I somewhat hate the guy. The older, Sakura stealing version of him, that is. Little Sasuke is fine, and so is completely uninterested Sasuke, but otherwise? Yeah, those guns are going OFF!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
It's a tie between Kakashi and Naruto, as far as dares go. Sai's to awkward, and Sasuke's just an ass. I think it's Sasuke watching them. That, or Hideo. Perhaps Sai... There were no eyes here afterall.