Reviews for All's Fair
ZatannaZatara06 chapter 20 . 9/4
God, I f*c king love this. It was perfect. My heart. My feels! You've taken them all. Absolutely thrilling!
JeslynBoo chapter 20 . 7/22
Oooh... I've read a lot of stories that had various combinations for sexy fun times, but it's rare to find a true poly situation. I wish she had been more open to sharing, but all groups have their own set-upsagreements. Having the relationships each be differentprogressing at their own paces felt very realistic. Keeping things INNOCENT for so long, that would be hard! 3
Demonic girl111 chapter 20 . 6/24
(Is currently flipping my shit and fangirling)
THIS STORY WAS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT THROUGH THE HARSH REJECTION SAKURA WENT THROUGH BECAUSE OF HER PROPOSITION BUT I DID AND IM SO GLAD IT KIND OF MORE OR LESS WORKED OUT IN THE END!
Lovely story~
Demonic girl111 chapter 5 . 6/24
Oh my god I was fangirling like crazy once you mentioned Nessun Dorma! It was a song my 8th grade band played and one of my favorites! Ah~ so nostalgic
melissaBa chapter 20 . 1/16
I'm so satisfy, but I fell like it is wrong isn't it?
SakuMiChanNoGaara chapter 20 . 1/5
Omg i totally love this...i have made up my mind. And decided to make it my goal to read all of your stories bcuz they rock!
Random Reader chapter 20 . 12/7/2015
I actually really like this story. Granted there were moments I hurled my phone across the room or burst into tears and screamed, but it was a really good story. I like it. But it sure is frustrating unless you read to the end. Btw, love the ending! Thank you and many wishes.
jhian casey chapter 11 . 8/9/2015
"better suited to me".. she didnt say one of the two who she loved most..
hmm.. im starting to feel bad for naruto.. he really loves sakura.. (damn kishi! naruhina boo!)
anyway, naruto is perfetc for her, really.. he's hot and love her since the beginning..
jhian casey chapter 10 . 8/9/2015
sakura should be fair..
dont wanna lose any of those 4 very fine male specimen, aren't we? heheh
jhian casey chapter 8 . 8/8/2015
awww! i thought sakura already slept with naruto, then kakashi and maybe sai and sasuke..
naruto bcoz of the kiss they shared coz of his honesty.. (i thought it went all the way..)
and same with kakashi in his apartment..
jhian casey chapter 7 . 8/8/2015
well..(cough)
sauke is an ass.. not prepared for the date like the other three..
BUT at least he's still HOT (fresh from the shower! drools!XD) AND wrotes NAUGHTY poetry!
gosh!;)
jhian casey chapter 5 . 8/8/2015
oh kakashi is such. romantic!
vincero huh.. hmm.. interesting..
you're really resourceful!;)
jhian casey chapter 4 . 8/8/2015
go naruto, my boy!
you're so sweet!;)
damn kishi for not making narusaku canon..
just bcoz hinata is the one with bloodline limit which is essential for the co tinuation of naruto with borufo.. tsk,
jhian casey chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
awww! sai is so sweet! argh!
and kakashi is showing us that he really is dead sexy!
damn! i wanna jump him right now!;)
jhian casey chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
sakura is so lucky!
even her blind date is hot! argh!
go kakashi! go sasuke! go naruto!
show sakura what you're made off!