Reviews for A Fitting End
Jarjaxle chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Okay is little humor story also? because i'm Loving IT! Washu...where the hell i have heard that name...Myuo Kenshin or what?
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Silly, yet satisfying. _

Glad Vegeta is here. Was worried for a minute that he wouldn't be, but it makes sense he would just be apart from the others, killing stuff on the frontlines.

I look forward to seeing who shows up next. Perhaps Bleach? Gods need to fight gods, right? Well... shinigami are death "gods" and Kenpachi would have a BALL here. :D

This is fun and I am enjoying the jokes too. Like Kuwabara and Vegeta's voices or the fact that the Cloud/Zack cosplayer was the one saved by Cloud. XD

Keep it up. :)
SonRyu chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
Pure sillyness, and yet I find myself enjoying this read non the less and getting goosebumps whenever you introduce a new character. As I'm sure many people have pointed out to you before, you think the anime was depressing, you should read the manga! Holy God is that messed up! Anyway this is a fun read, keep it up
LadyKatherine29 chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
God hand is toast. hahaha! Excellent chapter. Was intresting to see a sane Brolly. Hiei and Vegeta wow. Now that is a fight I'd pay big money to see. On a personal note I think Ultima would have offed at least the little blue god hand. Ultima was like a type of Holy. Least thats what I always thought. Eaither way Washu will make them wish it had. hahaha! Sorry. can't seem to stop. Guts and everyone else must be just going damn. We have good karama somehow. Again a very fun read. It was nice to see the Hawk, not get the knife when it comes to getting some higher powered help.
John chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
I like it. I enjoyed the people you choose, I would love to see more of the action, and all in all, it would be great to see the fight with all of those anime characters. Of course, to equall even things out, there would be more villians, due to the fact that the villians could be slain so easily. Stupid one hit kills.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
Wow man! This is completely bonkers but you have me hooked. And as a huge Tenchi fan I'm double excited with chaper fours ending.
DarklightZERO chapter 4 . 3/15/2010
To quote Zodd from the abridged series "but it's like the only time in the history of anime that the demons win. Every other show ends with the Ancient Hero of Bullshit showing up at the last minute, wielding the legendary Sword of Deus Ex Machina and slicing the hell out of us. Well not this time! This time, WE WIN! Griffith turns evil. Everyone gets raped or eaten or killed. Fuck you. THE END!"

Another thing is that if Guts, Caska and the hawk escape unharmed then that creates a plot hole. Why is Guts fighting apostles with a cannon arm in the future? Which was shown in the first episode of the anime.

Well my complaints are story based, if I was writing this I would have included a casualty or two and make it more of a struggle. Writing based, it is good.

Until next time, farewell!
dante'sdesciple chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
THIS IS EPIC! I AM SO O SO SO SO SATISFIED this would've been awesome if it hapened in the anime
LadyKatherine29 chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
The god hand is so dead. So freaking dead. lol. Brolly...Brolly! Hahaha! I cried during the end of the anime. Now its time for those bastards to! Go Cloud, Go Brolly, Go Gohan, Go Goku! Waste those tools!
lilnitenurse chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Excellent job! I'm one of the ones who loved the anime but hated the ending, and yours was just excellent! Yusuke would've also been a good addition, considering he's part demon himself _
zamilion chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
nice, wanna read more, so long as lnuyasha is not there, then there is just way to meny big swords.
sir brinkley of eastlake chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
oh, now this is cool. i don't really agree with it (i like the ocassional sad ending, and the manga is still going). but that aside i think this is pretty cool, as long as guts still gets to kick some more a**.

and while the demons may be expendabley easy, once the god hand get involved, i can tell stuff is gonna hit the fan, and you seem more than capable of makeing that happen. i just wish skull knight would make an appearence (but he is manga only)
Mattricole chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
Wow, this was a great chapter! I can't believe Vegeta's not here. He would kick some serious butt.
Mattricole chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Wish this happened in the anime, that would of been awesome!