Reviews for Scoundrel to Princess
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
*sobs to death* *rolls over in misery* *loves it anyway* but that was seriously good even if I can't stop crying
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I loved this, it's awesome. From the intentional misuse of grammar to the "Select all/Delete" commands and talking himself progressively into and out of his decision to leave...it rocked. I especially loved the part where he tells her "if you weren't you, I wouldn't hafta leave." Nice touch!
Blacknayami chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Aw! Great job with this story, it was really cute and showed Han's insecurities about not being good enough for Leia really well. Thanks for posting this adorable fic! _
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Aw, poor Leia. Leia is my fave but I still love Han.
LASOS chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Loved that he deleted it! And I loved where he told her if she wasn't her, he wouldn't have to leave. That was just perfect. This was great!
Kambriel chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was marvelous! Absolutely right on target. Thank you!
winterseh chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
You did an excellent job getting into Han's head in this. This is just how I imagine he would justify his leaving. It's (almost) a good thing the Empire found them at Hoth because that forced him to face his feelings instead of running away. Very nice piece!
dm1 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I guess he just couldn't go through with it, huh? Definitely "Accidentally in Love!"

Sounds like he was trying to talk himself into it, though. I, for one, am glad he couldn't do it. So is Leia, even if she doesn't admit it!

I loved the intentional spelling errors and colloquial usage of language. Han may know to write, but he still sounds like himself.