Reviews for Please, Don't go
leenitajean chapter 26 . 9/10/2014
Please continue this story
Guest chapter 26 . 9/11/2012
I really like this. I couldn't stope reading it until I finished all 26 pages. Can't wait for you to finish it. I must save this page!
SadGirl10 chapter 26 . 6/11/2011
...

nnNNNNNOOOOOO! PlEASE don't leave me hanging! This story is my FAVORIIITTE. I was in complete suspense, which as a writer I know is quite difficult to create. I was in so much suspense when they finally revealed they DID write to eachotherrr.

Chynna. Please, I beg you: come baaacckk? Finish this incredibly gripping and creative spin on Legacy?
jazphace chapter 25 . 12/13/2010
Will you ever udpate/finish this story? I really do hope you do! Are there any other links for Legacy - Marita & Sean fanfiction?
fuynokl'p'kiugfrew chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
awwww that so amazing i luv it
jazphace chapter 26 . 9/21/2008
Wow! I just found this story. I loved Legacy and M/S love story. I hope you update this story. You have done a great job thus far!
tik chapter 26 . 11/5/2006
great job, keep the chapters coming. Love the Legacy stories, do you know where I can find some more stories?
jessa chapter 26 . 10/12/2005
I really love this story...i hope you pick it back up and finsih writing it, because alot of my classmates and i have read this sotry and were just in awe about how well it is written. Please continue to write this story

sincerely,

jessa
J2G chapter 26 . 10/11/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY PLEASE CONTINUE...
mjmm chapter 26 . 9/18/2004
I think I know who's Vivian new friend will be but I'll wait to read the next chapter to see if I'm right. Nice chapter I'm glad Sean and Marita know how each feels.
JESS chapter 25 . 8/14/2004
OOH MY GOD YOU ARE SO GOOD FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE...I READ YOURE WHOLE STORY IN LIKE AN HOUR...SO PLEASE FIINSH IT YOU ARE VERY TALENTED
Luciana chapter 25 . 7/4/2004
Alright, this is my question was there really a Sadie or did Shawn make her up. I would not be surprised if Shawn's father was behind a stunt like that. Busy body Vivian continuing on her road of futility. Lady, give it up already. Sean to the rescue, I hope Marita doesn't become sick from the rain and broken leg. I'm really getting a kick out of your story.

~Luciana
mjmm chapter 25 . 7/3/2004
I don't know what that other Shawn is up to, but something tells me that Marita will be the last to know. I'm glad that you have started back writing and hope the Legacy juices continue to flow.
mysticdancer chapter 25 . 7/1/2004
Wonderful update. Vivian is something else...I don't think she loves Sean at all I think she's just selfish and spoiled. I hope she doesn't get to much into the way, it's bad enough that Shawn is there too! Keep up the updates!
Lisa chapter 25 . 6/30/2004
It's great that you decided to update.I loved the last chapter, how romantic! Thanks a bunch!