Reviews for Moonlight Over Winter Snow
andysanime chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Aww, so cute! The only thing that is good about when Kais team is a jerk, is when Miguel and Kai get together because of it.
kara san chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Kawaii!
kuteluver chapter 3 . 12/2/2008
omg that was so sweet. love it!
Gemenice chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
This story is so cute... I totally love it. I mean.. poor Kai, getting all ill, but it got him together with Miguel so... it's great, right? Yeah... Kyay I love it... and Kai is such a cute uke! (Yeah.. I'm big Kai!uke fan ;) ehm.. but back to he story... as I said.. I really loved it. Kai with Miguel... *drool* *_*
DancerInTheDark101 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
Yay for pointless fluff! lol. What a cool fic, I must say. Oh, what am I saying? I love ALL your fics :) Specially the ones with Miguel and Kai in them XD Hehehe.

You just keep coming with the good ideas, don't you?

Keep up the excellent work! (Lol, your writing is always excellent).

-Dancer-
LightShadowsh chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
pretty awsome!

Miguel Kai are ALWAYS cute!
Taijiya Mizu chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
i'm actually surprised that i really enjoyed this fic. i'm not really a kai/miguel fan, but this works very well! _

Loved it so so so much!
or-chan chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Yay for fluff. loved the story. loved the fluff
kaitouahiru chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Yay, the best kind of fluff: pointless fluff! I thought it was so cute! Please update soon
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Pointless fluff is the best! Cute ficcy in any case though. I can't wait to see more of your work in other stories or new ones!

Until next time,

Tenshi _
Frenchowl chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Awesome!

I loved it!
LunaLocket chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
aw,the setting,the sytuation(am i spelling that right?),the romance-its just to,to aw -
chrono-contract chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
fluffy fluff fluff! yay!
Rapunzelle chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Its not pointless its cute. cant wait for your next story or chapter of story
noname15778 chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
That was just so adorable! I love Kai/Miguel fluff! Thanks for the update!