Reviews for Deserving Pain
steve chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
hey i like the story [sort of]. it is a little sad but it is about dealing w/ greif.
Epeefencer chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I am so sorry that you chose to end this story the way you did. Death by suicide is never the answer. As one who has been at that point in my life, I speak from experience. There is always a better way out, though it is hard and takes a lot of work, life is always the right choice to make.
Glimmande Solsken chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
It was baautiful, but it was a horrible end. I hate death.

But I love wrighting poems about death, but this was so sad.

But still beautiful.
kittykatkitkat chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
awwww :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( thats so sad
FRK921 chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
wow...this ending was strangely befitting of your story.

It was full of teenage angst...something I would fully expect in this situation.
Hmseneca chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Oh My God! This is terrible! You killed them! But really good writing and I did like the plot.
Theodoras-Faith chapter 6 . 7/5/2009
Wow. This was actually really good for a suicide fic. And it does feel like the right ending. I love that they used the brooms and flying in the end. Great work.
songonthewind chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
so i think things have progressed rather... quickly, and perhaps a bit unrealistically. The story has got some great potentiol, but i have to be honest and say things are very fast for such a short story. When Remus brought Harry to the Burrow i'm a little doubtful that they wouldn't have known what was going on, and the reactions were a bit quick, although i thought Hermione's was appropriate..:) Also, just really quick, in England it would be 'Mum' not Mom, just a little spelling suggestion there.

~
songonthewind chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
I'm only on chapter 2 so far, i like your writing style, and i'm liking the story. Not normally something i would pick, but i had random urge to read something dark and tragic.

The only thing i've got to say so far is it would be great if you could put a little more emotion into things that are going on. Mostly i'm referring to just before Harry slit his wrist, get the reader a little more attatched and understanding instead of just jumping right in. What kind of thoughts were going through his mind? What did he think about it and as he was doing it, what lead him to make such a drastic desicion. Also, where Remus finds him, that is also very quick, i didn't really get a lot from it because it was over so fast. He did just find his dead best freinds son and godson on the floor in a pool of his own blood, obviously beaten and surrounded by glass... That's just my opinion though, hope it helps...

Aside from possibly developing those parts a bit more i'm really liking this and i like that you get the point through without dwelling on the subject too much and rambling on and on about it. So now that I am done rambling, back to the story!

~
Vandy chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
i came
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 6 . 10/7/2008
I cried at this story. Harry doesn't deserve pain, and Ginny shouldn't have gone through what she did.
xxkkaattlliizzbbeetthhoo chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Rosie your story is soo good, mine is like awful, just warning you now!
CHSPatriot09 chapter 6 . 8/18/2008
Okay...so that definately made me cry. I mean, I'm not sure if Harry would ever really kill himself...he's just too much of an I'll-sacrifice-myself-for-the-world kind of guy. But, if he were to kill himself, he would probably jump off a broom. It was a really poetic ending. Nice job.
prettyprincess4ever chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY I BEEN WAITIN FOR SOMEONE TO WRITE A STORY LIKE THIS AND IM SOO HAPPY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
rookie802 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
great chapter. was a little disappointed in the length, but beggers can't be choosers. right! nice job so far.