Reviews for String Theory
WendyCR72 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I just found this, and it was FABULOUS. Truly. I hope you haven't quit writing!
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
"Sometimes...once in awhile...I don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about." LMAO.
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I like that. I rarely read a young Bobby and Eames fic. Early seasons Bobby & Eames and later seasons Bobby & Eames are chalk and cheese, but I love them both.
lynntv chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Love this story, sublime. And I smile every time I read, “Sometimes…once in awhile…I don’t have a fucking clue what I’m talking about.”
T'Jara chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wow, nice piece of work! And I love the message behind it.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
The shippyness was worth is just to hear Goren admit he talks shite sometimes! And your title - genius.
N811 chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I LOVE this story. It's so wonderful and perfect. You did a very great job. Thank you
Hargiteam42 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Well, hot damn, how did I miss you before? This was a really great story!
jezzer chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
My favourite story. Ever. Period.
Mingsmommy chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
This one is probably my favorite. It makes my chest ache every time I read it. Aches. Gorgeous.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Aww. I can totally see this. They'd find themselves in a mess like this. It would be so very complicated. It would end like this as well, then admitting their feelings and letting it be more. Fabulously written. :) Wonderful work.
cifan chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
What a sweet story - so short, but so powerful.
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was cute!
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
you know it's amazing, when i haven't seen a single episode and i still love it. jamais... uh... meme?
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh my f-ing Gawd, I love this. Your tallent for brevity and still getting a hellova lot in a small space is wonderful. And the turn-around in who would over think this is just hilarious - because hearing Bobby say, "don't over think this" is like Einstein saying "science makes my brain hurt". HA!

And the jealousy was so subtle. LOVE! Total smexy hotness here, and still in character. F-ing brilliant!