Reviews for In Thunder, Lightning, or Rain
Riannya chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
Hi! Just a note to say ... If there is anything growing dust on the flash drive, I would love to read it! This is the best thing I found in a long long while and hundreds of fix and I really really want to know what happens next!

At any rate, thanks for sharing this, it's Fun!

Ria
LunaScreech-Owl chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
loving it! please update soon! :D
LunaScreech-Owl chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
*takes a tissue* thanks. loved the chapter it's sad but very well written and you have successfully captured my attention.
JustMe chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
I really like this story, and do hope that you'll eventually continue with it. If you do, might I suggest a correction to the French spoken by Mickey in Chapter 10: "On m'a demandé de voir s'il y a du dommage dans les laboratoires, mais j'ai dû perdre mes clés dans la secousse. Pourriez-vous me prêter les vôtres un instant SVP?" This flows better in French (your translation wasn't too bad, but sentence structure is a bit different between French and English, and expressions such as "please be a dear" are considered somewhat conscending in French, and would never be used in a professional setting).
If you are interested, the French I gave above translates to "I've been asked to see if there is any damage to the laboratories, but I seemed to have lost my keys in the tremor. Could you please lend me yours for a moment?"

Cheers (just little French-Canadian me)
SuLily chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
this is so interesting, can't wait to see what's next!
Pilcrow chapter 10 . 11/4/2011
This is interesting :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
I love it! I want more! Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
mysedai chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
This is a really great story. I really enjoy reading, and hope that real life settles down enough to let you finish it soon.

Thank you for sharing.
Harpiebird chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
I really really seriously hope you will continue this story! It's really amazing and I love it. And I really want to know how Rose & the Doctor (and Jack!) find each other again!
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
glad you are back with this story...this is one of those that you want to read and re-read and always looking for the next bit! hope you are able to continue thru to its end.
DestinChild chapter 10 . 10/16/2011
So glad you didnt give up on this story. Can't wait for more
ValaEnVash chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
*sputters something incoherently* what what what? oh man! that was getting so GOOD! oh please please please update or finish or SOMETHING! *sigh* i really wanna see this resolved cause it's very well done.
Stuck.in.Wonderland.8510 chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
I hope you plan on updating this story. I was completely sucked in! I wanna know when Rose and the boys are gonna finally meet up with Capt Cheesecake and the Doctor.
TheLettersFromNoOne chapter 9 . 10/6/2010
Alright, so I have been following this story almost since it was published. I decided to look it up again since I thought that you might have updated since I last looked. Nope. You haven't. But why not? It's a great story and you do a great job of keeping the Doctor, Jack, and Rose in character. Please Please Please update! I'm putting you on alert so I don't miss out if you ever do come back to this story.
Stiehl chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Oh, I wish you'd update this. I wonder how Bad Wolf is going to get her back...?