Reviews for Broken Mirrors
Richi the demon chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Awww I love it! Ferret would have been such an awesome character if the series had continued. He had the potential! Thanks for rewriting this, It was great!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 10 . 7/4/2010
This is very good. Realistic, and best of all, not slash! :D

I love the fact that you gave Talon a backstory. We need more backstories.
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 9 . 2/12/2010
Okay, I have to say I love it.

There's a lot of people who do background for Teresa, due to the last episode, but nobody really goes into any of the other characters.
snarky Beth chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Glad Teressa was sucessful in flying, she seemed pleased :) And Luke has been great, giving her support when she really needs it.

P.S. Yes, not much on Kangor, but I think you did pretty well in writting him :)
shana elmsford chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
love it.
Soaha chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Awesome! I was wondering when she would put the wings to use. :P
Maxximum123 chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
i really liked this chapter and I like how you made Kangorr he really wasn't mentioned much in the shows. Which sucks cause he's my favorite. but great job and please write more.
Soaha chapter 8 . 6/27/2009
I really feel bad for these kids...
shana elmsford chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
cool!

it's cool to see you back

chapter 9 please?
snarky Beth chapter 8 . 6/18/2009
Alright, another update!

Man, this day just keeps getting worse for Teresa. Not only was the hospital anything BUT helpful, but Ebon gave her near heart-failure (lol) and now she's on the run. Least Ferret was there to help her out :)

But yeah, the slight creepiness of this chapter was fine with me, I actually enjoyed it! It’s major gory-ness I have issues with… And spiders, hehe. Anyways, until next chapter!
snarky Beth chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Cool update :D Seems Teresa's a hero right now, though some are still skeptic. Yes, I'm VERY curious about when and how she turns to a life of crime! I'm guessing the public’s going to turn on her after some incident...

As for certain characters popping up... I don't really have a preference, but all I know is Teresa knows Shiv, Kangor and Ebon (according to wikapedia).

Anyways; until next chapter! :)
Paige chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
great job i really like this chapter and actually I would like to see kangorr if you could cause he's like the closest to ferret and he's not mentioned alot
snarky Beth chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
Wow, intense. Poor Teresa, talk about an awful shock. I wonder how her family will react and what will happen next? Also, I'm curious if you're going to have the part where she first meets 'the meta-Breed'...
Paige chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
this was awsome i can't wait for the next part please hurry
Hirotamoy chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
More more more more more more MORE!I LI- NO I LOVE IT! MORE!