Reviews for Everlong
the dud pistachio chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was so sweet and lovely! Thank you for the fantastic read :)
duffie83 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Darnit, made me cry. Just gorgeous. All those little moments, yup, that's what it all means.
birdbox chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
This made me cry! Brilliantly written, beautiful story!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
;_; made me cry
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Absolutely wonderful! *wipes tears*
riparian chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Jesus. Just finished reviewing a Chuck and Sarah fic and now to find you write beautiful Bones/Booth fic... this piece was gorgeous. Great work.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
GIANT HEARTS, MY EYES ARE GIANT SPARKLY HEARTS.
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Really good story.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is so beautiful and so true to them. I've read a lot of fanfic but this is the first one to ever bring tears to my eyes. Amazing.
cal40241 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
oh my goodness, how beautiful! this is kind of how i want them to end up together; not glamorous, not crazily convoluted. just them. great job! i love that booth knows all their anecdotes and that they do, after all, get their happily ever after. i don't think this is feasable for the series now, but you wrote it beautifully!
Bipsy Ave chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I love short things that grab you and pull you in (that's why I never worried about monsters beneath my bed) and when I read that, "Along the way, they solve more murders. But mostly, they grow old together." I was already in anticipation.

And wow, did you just blow my expectations.

It's bittersweet, really, because you think, okay, this is Bones and Booth and they are going to come together like the storm before the calm.

And then you go off and do this heartbreakingly subtle slide into forever and it PISSED ME OFF because you can get away with it and I can't. :D

It also made me cry a little bit, but don't tell anyone.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you went against this pairing's stereotype and totally nailed it. Really beautiful.

Sorry for the length. I just- ... just wow. It's great.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I had to come back and review this finally, because I love it and it always makes me cry. This should be their history.
gfjhgf chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
"Now, they grow old together. And isn’t that a story right there?"

Beautiful... the reason i read fanfiction
angelaeh1121 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Perfect!
littlemichelley25 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I read this and I definitely teared at the end, it was very well written, and it's my one of my favourite songs, especially the acoustic version :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »