Reviews for Unattainable
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Lyner Jesus Lancelot
uwishuknewher chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
OMG that is so true! Hahahahahahahaha I loved this! XD Thank you!
Imbri of the Moon chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I had a little giggle fit reading this; nice to see I wasn't the only one thinking that he had to be gay with those three around and nothing, lol.
Eclipse Rose chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Oh my GOD! This, this this this! Honestly, Lyner is not perfect boyfriend material, as those ladies would like to think. Ayatane, oh my...

I have been searching for some LyAya for, I don't even remember. And this is late, really late.

Awesome fic, thank you very much, keep up the good work!
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Ah~ I loves it. So funny.

Brightened my evening right up!

Thank you!
Soran Ibrahim chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
rofl xD when i first read the summary, i thought he rejected them for another owman or something like that. but xD he rejected them for AYATANE ! XD

i mean sure, Lyner and Ayatane are my fav charies in the series but still xD this is over kill. - dies from laughing-
unkown chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This story was so cute! I always knew that there was something strange about that Lyner.
appeters114 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AND

FUCK NO

I don't mean to be an ass but dammit why not Misha, Aurica, or Shurlia not the guy the girls the girls man.

But hey this is your story be sure to write more of what you want

oh and once agan

FUCK NO

have a nice day
Ichi chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Guess what?

Ar Tonelico has its own section now! D
Heart of a Crescent chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
...(bursts out laughing) We all know that this is the REAL reason he always refused all the pretty woman around him. Usualy the best men are Gay though... Though I have no problem with this, being a Yaoi fangirl! I love how you described Lyner! He was my favorite character!

This game is awsome! and needs more love! There are 2 types of stories I want to see now, 1-RadolfxLyner, 2- all three girls getting into a big cat fight over him! Know any stories like that?
K.Y. Lowell chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Gahaha. XD Terribly cute, and oh GOD the thought of Ayatane in a dress is just too much. Nice work! XD