Reviews for Lee Turns 50!
Debbie5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Excellent story. It's nice to read how everybody turns out.
Buffy chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Thankyou! I almost can't believe you packed so much of what we watch SMK for in a short piece! It's got action, it's got interaction, it's got ROMANCE and, and, and, well it's just got it all!
maria chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Thank You! that was a wonderful story!
movie gal chapter 1 . 11/13/2000
I loved that! Such finess! Such pizazz! Such eloquence! Ok, Ok, I won't go overboard. I really enjoyed that story. Great story line, great follow through, and great wrapup. Later...
Marie chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
It was absolutely great. I just reread it for the second time. The idea for everyone to give Lee a scarf for his birthday was a great idea! Keep writing.
Telly chapter 1 . 9/12/2000
I was wondering what Lee's first love was! Cute story
Theresa chapter 1 . 9/4/2000
Enjoyed this story over and over again! Hope you continue to write more!
Connie chapter 1 . 8/22/2000
Great!I had tears in my eyes!write more soon!
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/11/2000
Very nice job. This is a wonderful story. Keep up the good work!:o)
Ali chapter 1 . 8/1/2000
One of my favorites! I loved all the inside jokes, not to mention the 'Charlie's Angels' part! I wonder why Lee's favorite is Sabrina... I loved Jenny, too, especially in the beginning about Lee being old ) ) Very cute!
Auri chapter 1 . 7/23/2000
That was a really cute story! You did a excellent job of writting.. Can't wait to read more from you.
Athina chapter 1 . 7/19/2000
Wow, this is a great story, very sweet, romantic and funny. Also, great use of "inside jokes" from the show i.e.

Lee's favorite gift...the scarf, Billy Bluenote, etc. This would make a great reunion show! Really, congrats on

a great story!
Mar chapter 1 . 7/14/2000
Very enjoyable! I loved it. Look forward to more :)