Reviews for Naruto: The Last Airbender
Naruto Fan chapter 1 . 3/19
Lovin' it bor. Keep it up!
Neo-Devil chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
oh boy, now their is orochimaru, this won't be pleasant, now where is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Omfg. Naruto freaking knows that Team 7 loves him.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ FUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZ BUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKETTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSS I hope somebody blood bends him to death or he meets Sasukes Big bro some how and enters a world of pain.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
hmm too bad he can't spot the crazy in Azula.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
poor naruto
BladeOfThePoet chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Oh great, now the creepy snake bastard is in town. 'A world and a half'? I hope the guy's just bluffing and hasn't conquered the shinobi world, then the heroes would be screwed. This was a great chapter, keep up the good work!

BladeOfThePoet
Gen.Gummiebear chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Wow what a fantastic chapter it was well worth the wait I hope to see more in the weeks to come.
princessbinas chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
Please let Naruto do his 'perverted' jutsus in front of Ozai and his daughter Azula! I would love to see the reaction!
princessbinas chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I wish Naruto could do his little 'perverted' jutsus in front of them (maybe in front of Ozai). :D
BladeOfThePoet chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
Great story, with great plot, and the perfect blend of comicness, action, and romance. I'm looking forward for its development

BladeOfThePoet
adngo714 chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
Naruto'ss reaction is priceless, but he should get used to tardiness. After all, Kakashi is his sensei...and I wonder if Toph will reveal the fact that she can see...
adngo714 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
please remember to double space next time. Double spacing makes it easier to read...
ahhh naruto chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
nice but im not a romancaic but its pritty good so far
Caius Quo Bright chapter 9 . 3/30/2011
:D great job! it's so amazing... if anybody flames you I'll get you marshmallows crackers and chocolate for s'mores :D