Reviews for Never Mine
MidnightxMusic chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I never really like Astoria all that much. Well, not like she was mentioned a whole lot anyways. I just like Pansy and Draco together much more.
Slytherinfangirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I never liked Pansy, but now I think I do... poor her
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This piece really inspired me, after completing my first fic I've been stuck but you helped me develop more of my Draco Astoria ideas or at least gave me new ideas for directions to take them thankkkkkk youuuu!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Great work. I didn't really think of Pansy's perspective. Who did she end up with?
SoshifiedVIP chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
WOW This was really good!
Draco's water melon LoL chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hey :)

i like your story :)

Though i'm not D/P shipper because i don't like Pansy in books. 'Harry Potter' is mostly about Harry, Ron, Hermione etc. And others are just mentioned, some more or less but we don't really know what they're like. From what there is about Pansy, i don't think she's a good person or anything. Draco deserves better, probably i think so because i adore him ;) but anyway, there is nothing about Astoria in the books that can ruin my opinion on her so i can picture her the way i want, for Draco :) ..That's why i prefer her over Pensy.

But in your story Pansy is different and i feel sad for her. Plus you wrote it very well so i really really really like it :)

I'm looking forward to read more from you..

xx water melon ;)
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Cool and thanks for writing.
IAmADangerousMuteLunatic chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
WHAT THE HELL

are you thinking? draco and PANSY? shes a cow! and shes ugly! and draco is cool and fit and thoughtful and full of character and i love him and astoria is SO the right girl for him.

*drastoria 4 eva*
xRestlessme chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I love this! Pansy has always been one of my favorite characters in HP, so I don't think I could ever do her justice...yet.

She's perfectly in character.