Reviews for To Heal Four Hearts
Izane Sunstrider chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Is that the end? Is there more? I'd like there to be more, because this is a really good story, but it's up to you. I dunno, it sounded a bit final, but it says it's incomplete. WATS GOIN OOONNN? o_O
But I'm not kidding, this is an amazing story. I love all stories with a happy Jenny/Doctor reunion! Father and daughter together once again! :):):):):):)
But really, is there gonna be more?
sansadarling chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
I adore this! I love the idea of the Doctor finding Jenny and realizing she's not dead, to bad it'll probably never be canon... anyways, love it! :)
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
Aww this was sweet :) I love Jenny
biteme chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Garden Gnomie chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
October Sky chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
I found this story while searching for Doctor/Jenny fics, and I really like how you handled the reunion. It's an interesting interpretation, but I have to wonder...what happened to Jenny's ship?
SheenaFox chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Wah, such a good story! I'd love to see more, especially since this one has good grammar...and stuff.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
oh my gallifrey... so sad! But so good! I seriously... NEED... more... wow... this is amazing!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
i agree with jenny... a lot of pink, not so great.
The Queen of Confusion chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Great story! Hope to see more soon!

MadCapMunchkin chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
I hope you're continuing this. It's very touching.
Princess Pinky chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
I do hope you'll be continuing this!

I'm pretty new to the whole "Doctor Who" scene. My first episode was a few months or so ago, the River Song episode, and at first I thought it was pretty cheesy but then a while later I saw a DW marathon on and since there was nothing else, I sat down and watched it. I ended up getting addicted to David Tennant's acting (he's "Brilliant!" lol) and then I saw "The Doctor's Daughter" and absolutely fell in love with Jenny. David and Georgia were great together and I was really hoping she'd be returning as a full time companion. The only thing I kept wondering was how they'd explain her regreneration into...herself. lol

But you're explanation is just perfect. It's so simple and wonderful and...why didn't I think of that? She's an advanced Time Lady! How great is that? And his lines asking her about the side effects were hilarious! So in character. And sweet. You wrote each of them very in character. And then in the second chapter, with Jenny waking up in the pink room and thinking back to Donna and Martha...just wow. Both of these chapters were superb. So please, PLEASE don't leave us hanging! I want more. There wasn't enough Jenny in the series and with David leaving (figures that would happen when his acting was the only thing that got me interested in the first place), there won't be any David-Georgia even if they do bring Jenny good fanfiction is the only place left.
Last Child of Gallifrey chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
Ooh, she may have hit anothernerve by asking about Rose's room. Can't wait to see where you take this!

Great job!
Cary44 chapter 2 . 7/18/2008
great chapter, i loved jennys diatribe against the doc about donna, we're all thinking it, ya kno. anyway, hope to hear more soon.
mysterypoet66 chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
It's a lovely jumping-off point. Accurate angst for the lonely angel...beware father-daughter soppiness! Think of the tireless gob without the wisdom of experience. This has real potential if you continue it. well done,you. ;)