Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Lost Princess
zeldafan12345 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
good story so far but whens the next chapter
Skychild101 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
wonderfully written!

Midnight Goddess Night
Winxclubfairy chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
please please pleasseee update i love the story is awesome
msuarez95 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
ahh! my triforce is all messed up! darn. it looked good before... oh well. ahha! good story. update soon. ;)
msuarez95 chapter 8 . 6/16/2009
Hey this is really good do far! :) I'm excited to see more. Update soon! /\

-BunnyRose1995 /-\

/_\/_\

(does this look all like the triforce? haha! xD)
sofilu chapter 8 . 11/21/2008
wow great chapter I love the fic its soo cute
muffiekun chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
RAWR. Sorry I haven't reviewed in a long time, school's been murder lately. -_-;

You're story's coming along nicely, though I hope Midna doesn't turn out to be completely evil. Keep writing!
purplefirestarter chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Haha wouldn't that be nice if you could read minds? Well, then again, I wouldn't want you to see some of the stuff that goes on in my head...)

This one was definately a plot moving chapter, I see. And you've peeked my interest in the dark-haired man. Is he familiar to TP? Hm I dunno! I guess I'll have to wait until the next chapter, which will hopefully be soon!

good luck
purplefirestarter chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Oh goodness please don't harm me! It's been super hetic lately! I haven't had time to for much lesiure activies...

But this was a very good chapter. Nice surprise having Midna pop up! I wonder what role she'll play. And she's a child! Oh. I'm very excited to see more...and I only have to click on chapter 8! Yay

I'll see YOU at the end of the next chapter!
Gamegirl27 chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
Sorry, I haven't had the chance to review for a while. Anyway, great story. I really like how you described Midna. Very creative. Can't wait to read more.
Lostwonder15 chapter 8 . 10/7/2008
Like as always! Can't wait for the next one!
Lady.Zayriah chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
Oh no! Midna has shown up. She doesn't want to hurt Zelda, does she? If she does, Link had better come and save Zelda. Poor Zelda, I want to find out what it going to happen to her. She seems to be in a lot of trouble at the moment and Sheik and Link are no where to be found...
Own.Little.World chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
-eyes pop out- Midna! Zomg its Midna! Yippee! -coughs- Err...sorry for my fan attack, but uhh...Super nice chappie! Uh oh! What are those men gonna do to Zelda? What about Midna!

Update soon please!
Rapier-3 chapter 8 . 10/5/2008
I've been "lurking" about since you started this, but how you referanced Midna made me step out into the light, FEAR much? Anywho, Excellent writting btw, keep it up!
FE Frog chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
Nah. Stick with Zelda, as much as I love FE, don;t bother.