Reviews for How Edmund and Caspian Came to Share a Hammock
RoseAllies chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
I would LOVE to see their reactions if they found Eustace standing over them smirking while they find themselves in that very position. I would love it if Lucy would rub it in by saying " What would Susan think?"
CrimsonPearlAlice chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
This is so wonderful and truly adorable, I couldn't stop laughing the whole time I read it. Great job!
Driftwood Ships and Monuments chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Outstanding! Eustace's journal entry at the end and Caspian's and Edmund's argument towards the middle was fantastic, and very sweet, even if they didn't mean to end up sleeping like that together, it was very sweet! :3 Very well done! :D
MaiaAlcippe chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I found this to be very amusing, especially when they're fighting over the last hammock and what Eustace wrote in his journal.
pinkflyingtiger11 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I really loved this! I think it would be sooo awesome if you wrote a sequel or maybe another chapter to show how they reacted or something? That would be adorable! But yeah, so awesome :)
ThePeacockFeather chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Ahahaha! Eustace's journal entry was brilliant :3
nicothenecromancer chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is so perfect in so many ways. The journal entry really pulled the whole thing together! Nicely done!
wickedcalamity chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Perfect, this is just perfect. I love Eustace's journal entry at the end, the whole thing was just brilliant! Me being a Casmund shipper at heart, "What's worse is C had one arm wrapped around E's waist, and E was on his side with his face practically snuggled against C's neck" made me AWWW so hard! Great job!
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
The thought of these two knuckleheaded KINGS fighting over a hammock had me giggling. and Eustace, you silly but hilarious boy!

kudos!
aghjkfdjhfjks-LOL SPAM chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
you spelt councel wrong concul... sorry for my igottamaketheworldperfect bitchyness XDDD
Eliza Poufsouffle chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I like this story, it's funny : when they discuss to know where is the older king and the entry in Eustache's diary.
JustR chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
What a great one-shot :D

Loved it!
Sleepy Raindrop chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Favorite Lines:

"I'm King and I command you to sleep on the floor," said Caspian, this time keeping his voice low for Reepicheep's sake.

"I'm King too," said Edmund.

"I'm older."

"Technically I'm older."

~

"I will have your heads, Sires, if you do not shut up,"

~

"I suppose it has come to this," said Edmund. "The trials we face, on this treacherous journey…" he continued, for dramatic effect.

Haha this is sooo cute and I love this!
KHAAANN chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Tee! This pairing is adorable. Great story, brah.

I love Eustace's little journal entry at the end; made me read it in his voice. (He made a much better dragon.)
Melissa chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
This is too perfect. Voyage of the Dawn Treader is easily my favorite Narnia book, if not my favorite book of all time. I don't know if you have seen the recent movie, but in my opinion it was not my Dawn Treader. But as soon as I saw the glaring eye sex between Caspian and Edmund I just accepted the campy-ness. Alas, I am now at your darling story. Thanks for some Caspian/Edmund slash fic!