Reviews for Delicious Ambiguity
Zapphe chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
It was nice and hot but the last sentence spoiled it. I didnt even want to see the word Edward when Jake and Bella are in such bliss. Overall it was good writing.
MartiniBabe chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really liked it! I'm not actually a fan of Bella/Jacob but this was really good! Though, I did feel a tiny bit sad for Edward at the end, which surprised me, but whatever. You're a good writer by the way:)
NUNICHAN chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
I like! It's a bit short but good.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
loved it ;P
KatyEmmerson chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
how can anyone not comment when you beg like that? :) it was really good i loved it.
puneet chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
amazing. gawwd i pretty much hated jacob wen i started redin d twiligt series, but now...

neway luved ur wrk.
be my sun chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
aww this story was adorable
Angelyc chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was good!
TwilightSarah1414 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
really good! are you going to continue?
dazzled01218 chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I'm not Team Jake but that was hella hot. lol
deathroses chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow! Poor Edward.. D:

I really love Edward and Bella together, but I can't help and enjoy Bella and Jacob as well. I can tell from the ending that you MAY feel the same as I, maybe a little switched around? ;)

I'm impressed that you were able to keep the same exact characterizations from the series in Bella and Jacob... :D That's pretty much what I look for in any fanfiction I read, and you got it spot on.

Oh and I know EXACTLY how you feel about not being ready to write a BellaxEdward fanfiction! I was thinking the VERY same thing, and had decided to also make an attempt of a BellaxJacob. XD Well done, though, and I think you could go for the Edward and Bella story real soon!

-Tina
Alexis St. Claire chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Good, but what's the deal at the end?
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I like very much. I love bella and jake, and you captured them so well. i never imagined him painting, though. interesting.
Clementine Roths chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I really really liked it! I hope you keep writing
chelsea-chee chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
The end makes me wonder. I'm guessing the face was... Edward's? And if so, does that mean she regrets it with Jacob? Hmm... we'll never know... lol! Anyway, good job. Thanxs! :) :p ;)