Reviews for Anniversary
Catsrawesome chapter 1 . 4/17
This was beautiful.
Into-Your-Gravity chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
This was so beautiful and so sad, I seriously crying man!
Amazing Salmon chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
AshandMistyLove chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
aww, how come your stories are so darn emotional?

i felt myself holding back tears as I read this.

so how did Misty die? i Loved this.

Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Smart, Pokeshippy spin on the Maiden’s Peak concept. I can actually picture Ash visiting Misty once a year for their anniversary, even if she’s dead. Your story took the Maiden’s Peak story from the anime and brought it to more mature levels, while also providing a spin on what it would “really” be like for a man rendezvousing with the maiden.

Misty and Ash’s reunion was very sweet, and the topics they discussed were bittersweet (especially their daughter Sarah, who just so happens to hate carrots like her mom. That is SO adorable!). The romance was pure (though I am a little leery on how a human can make love to a ghost). I did find the circumstances of Misty’s death a little ambiguous, but I guess sometimes we don’t need “all” the details about topics like those. I more than easily enjoyed this story without knowing the gritty details regarding Misty’s demise.

So in the end, I found this a pretty original idea, one that took the Maiden’s Peak story to higher levels. It’s definitely one of the more unique “Pokeshippy anniversary” fanfics I’ve read, that’s for sure.
Kefka VI chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Creepy but ROXOR
Arrow chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
latina gurl chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
thats so beatifull...

*blows nose*

Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I have the distinct feeling that I've read this before... when I discovered this almighty website. It's so familiar... but no the last half. Still it's great! And I'm favoriting it.
Soft Flame Matthias chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Beautiful, just... Wow... I've only use that word ONCE in a review... ("Longings" by Revnad)you deserve this greatly. Please contiue.

P.S. I would be honored if you came and read my first fic "Keeping Memoires" now competed.

Write from the Heart.
Dragoness chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
Wah, I can't believe I didn't see this earlier.. 'Twas beautiful.. and sad.. They're still teasing each other and everything...Wow.. I don't know what else to say really. Stairs just might be a good idea heheh.. Ah well.. Humm...Very glad I found this piece, even if I'm a year or so late.. Tat's all *_*;
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Sniff sniff, that was so sweet. I loved it! You write really good AAML romances.
Kunaal Purohit chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Beautiful just beautiful
Innocent Blu chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
Oh my god! I thought I already reviewed this fanfic! O.O

Anyways since I haven't better do it now! lol ...I really love this story, actually I love all your fanfics. I've started to read your famous fanfic "Codename:ASHURA" And I look forward to all your other fanfics! Good luck with all your other fanfics...(even though you really don't need luck LOL 0~)

Pika (o_~o) Blu

The Pikachu
d i n o b o t chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
that was extremly good [as always] it doesnt say how misty dies, but then again stories are good with some mystery in it.

its so true that love can last forever, even when the person you love isn't there anymore, you still have her with you somewhere in your heart.

keep up the good work...