Reviews for I Believe I Hate You
Hermione Chase44 chapter 17 . 5/9
Putting my defences up
Cause I don't wanna fall in love
If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack...
WiseGirlGeek chapter 30 . 4/18
awesome story! I loved it, and you are awesome at writing fluff
Veena chapter 30 . 1/27
Well done !
This was a fantastic fix:)

Love the last line!
Theekshana chapter 30 . 1/27
LOVE LOVE IT...ONE OF MY FAVOURITE ROSE AND SCORPIUS STORIES...WANT MORE SCORPIUS AND ROSE:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
I really liked the last line of this chapter:) and this is a really great fic
Exquirere chapter 30 . 12/29/2015
This is amazing! I love your story, and the characters are so well developed! Please, write a sequel with Rion and Damien/Tatia's daughter sometime! It would be so fun to read!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
Watch Orion and Tatia's daughter get married.
ElbyMA chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
Omg I love the ending!
I just read all of this in two days time, in between my classes and tasks.
It's a really well written fic and the characters are very realistic.
I haven't read (or written) fanfiction in a couple of years now, since I grew tired of stereotypical stories. But obviously I wasn't reading the right ones!
You did an absolutely amazing job, I sometimes even forgot that Tatia and Damien aren't in the actual books, which says a lot about OC's.
So, congratulations on having your fanfic added to my list of absolute favourites of all time :)
harryislife chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
I really liked it. I love Al and thank you for not putting him in Slytherin. I wish you put a bit more reconciliation or something between Ron and Draco at the end. It was good though and well written.
silena197 chapter 30 . 5/15/2015
Ron said the same thing and look what happened! I predict Scorpius and Tatia will be in laws... *winkwink*
Guest chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
Teehee! We all see reason!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
This is like a bloody soap opera! I love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/1/2015
Awwwww! Poor Scorpy! I always take pity on him. I mean, his father is hawt! Being adorable overpowers being evil, right?
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2015
Awwww! Take some pity, Scorpy! Have a heart!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2015