Reviews for I Believe I Hate You
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 30 . 1/13
Lol, I loved this fanfic, definitely one of my favorites! Scorpius is actually a lot like Ron...with grudges. : )
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 25 . 1/13
Finnaly, Al and Scorpius get along! : )
Princess Maysera chapter 28 . 12/12/2014
Too lazy to login...
Anyway, OMG this was the best chapter! I've been reading your fic for days and it is just awesome! At first I was like "Why is James writing to Fred?" and then when they popped up in the car I was like "OMG!" that was such an awesome idea! You're a great writer and I can't wait to click 'Next'! :)
SUPERFAN chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
Even though I've read a couple of Rose and Scoripus stories which are really good, I proclaim yours the best! IT'S SWEET, AND FLUFFY, FUNNY, AND OH MY GOD I REALLY REALLY LOVE IT! GAHHH I WISH IT DIDNT END
d00dlequeen15 chapter 30 . 9/9/2014
I love that final line. XD
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Is it sad that when I try and think of my happiest moment, the only thing that comes to mind is being cuddled by my best guy friend?

Anyways, fantastic chapter.
blueice2449 chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
This reminds me of Ron. They're totally gonna get together!
AngelGirl2000 chapter 30 . 7/8/2014
I love that ending. Amazing story too, I read the entire thing just today! I'm wondering if you are going to post a sequel featuring the children, even if that seems a bit far fetched.
CB chapter 30 . 6/1/2014
This was a great story the only thing that I would like was if Jane and Rose had a better relationship I would of liked it that much better if rose could go to someone about her problems and that is were jane would come in and you could have any character do that not just Jane that would just make me like the story a little bit more it would be great if you actually had a sequel to this if you already haven't done it maybe you could write about something like their school. Your a great writer with great talent and I would love it if you wrote more stories about Harry potter. I hope you take my thoughts into consideration I look forward to reading more of your wonderful stories from CMB
aragorn007 chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
Excellent work! I loved reading it! :)
Am Team Wolf chapter 30 . 5/18/2014
I love your story!
SusanMarieS chapter 30 . 5/11/2014
Lol! Perfect. Thank you. I didn't remember that last chapter. I reread this still awesome story.
AnimeFan202 chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Hmm... I'm not sure why, but this chapter seemed shorter for some reason... Maybe because Rose and Scorpius didn't have any direct interactions... Oh well. A lot happened though, so I'm thinking the shortness was just in my head. :) I see we now have two objects of jealousy, very nice, very nice... Maybe I'm a little prejudiced, but I don't really like either of them. Tatia for... Obvious reasons and Damien because... Well, he does seem nice enough, but he's also comig off as sort of a player.
Well, I guess I'll just wait and see. (Hmm... Tatia and Damien could wind up together...) the ball should be interesting. I wonder, will either of them make a scene, or will they suffer quietly?
Good job!
AnimeFan202 chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
I liked the switch in focus, and I love the family dynamics between the Potter/Weasleys. You write them very well. I also lived the last line; it definitely made a lasting impact and I like that you're not rushing their relationship. Makes it much more realistic.
AnimeFan202 chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
I don't know how many times I can say it, but I love your characterization of Scorpius. The dream was particularly intriguing, and I like that you gave him a Halloween birthday.
However, your characterization of all the other next-gen characters- having them act like carbon copies of their parents- is a little dull.