Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
Rome4 chapter 20 . 1/21
i enjoyed this story. thank you for sharing it.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/7/2023
3 Thank you!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/6/2023
I LOVED this chapter! Thank you for all you do! 3
hpfan addict chapter 8 . 5/20/2023
Ooh?! This is getting so-oo good!
hpfan addict chapter 3 . 5/19/2023
Oh-ho!? This chapter! Wow! I'm floored by the brilliance of it! It's uncanny how well you have exploited the archaic idiocy and pureblood-pride, not too mention their arcane magical gifts, or should I say; limited magical abilities, as they clearly, and quite frequently went awry?! It's ludicrous that a woman was so upset not by her husband's infidelity, but by it having produced a very real and undeniable child?! But, what really takes the cake? That she would risk the future fertility or infertility rather of the Malfoy line, just to save face! As I said, freaking brilliant! Am I intrigued? Yes. I am. Cheers!;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2023
Luna and harry really? Other than that its an awesome
CinnyCinnamon chapter 20 . 12/7/2022
10000/10 AMAZING! I like this writing style and how the story progresses not too fast and not to slow. Great work author!
Audrey Hatton chapter 20 . 10/18/2022
Great story. ️️
I loved it.
In the end, you weren't too cruel to Ron. Very nice romance.
Bice T chapter 1 . 10/7/2022
Love the major dramas that occur but sometimes there are things that are unnecessary and I can't imagine the character doing so but it's a fanfiction so.
Hermione having a big family with Draco was so petty and uncalled foorrr lmaoooooo I was laughing because I like drama.
itizwhatitis chapter 2 . 9/21/2022
m
kaylisdyer chapter 14 . 8/19/2022
Okay so I started this story because it was on a rec list for slow burn Dramione, and the reviews were good. And I intend on finishing it, despite what I’m about to say. There is a PAINFUL amount of exposition. Not dialogue, not action, not an actual description of situations or story lines— just paragraph after paragraph of rambling thoughts. I get that every once in a while! But I’ve been forced to skim parts of every single chapter because of this. The points made during the exposition are either unnecessary to the story or they could be presented in a way more interesting way.
Slytherin ambitions chapter 1 . 6/5/2022
Ron shouldn't be separated from Rose...he truly loved her despite her paternity
Guest chapter 20 . 5/24/2022
Short and sweet. I enjoyed it a lot 3
Guest chapter 20 . 2/14/2022
great job liked it all!
DRAMONIE 4 LIFE!
ChimChim'sJacket chapter 15 . 1/12/2022
i feel so bad for ron :((
1,099 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »