Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
lenniem chapter 20 . 4/12
Really liked how you showed some if the complexities of life within the realm of this fic. I have not read many HP fic and not read any of the final books but I do like your take on the Weasleys!
boris333 chapter 20 . 4/7
This story is one of my favorites! I just love reading it over and over. 3 Dramione
Liked it a first but Luna and harry shipping
Return to Neverland chapter 20 . 3/21
what a cute story i loved it dramione all the way :)
this was SUCH A GOOD STORY! i loved reading it. thank you for writing it. please make a sequel. maybe about what happened in between the end of the story, and the epilogue.
Beautiful and exciting!
Neveria chapter 20 . 3/2
Those contraception potions seem to be working pretty badly, if Hermione and Draco have 3 unplanned children :-D
I really enjoyed your story. Rose seems to be a really sweet kid. Which is kind of an accomplishment, because even though I adore kids in real life, they usually annoy me terribly in books. :-D
So, thanks for writing :-)
sallydanz13 chapter 20 . 2/18
loved the story, especially the ending. So freaking cute!
Anastasia Cross chapter 20 . 1/30
I really liked this fanfiction, quite a bit, actually. The only thing I have to criticize is that I wish there had been a little more magic. And Poor Ron! But I like this softer, gentler side to Draco 3
Jessicia Toler chapter 20 . 1/30
this entire story was pretty incredible. Love it!
bloomsburry chapter 20 . 1/28
Cute story. I am glad that this was finish before I areas this
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 1/26
Loved this, thanks for posting
AnniDiMaro chapter 9 . 1/21
I was just about to ask about Ginny, I'm so glad you addressed that!
ArionTheHuntress chapter 1 . 1/2
The best starting point for a chapter. Makes me wanna stay up late and read till dawn.
sanjanasub chapter 20 . 12/22/2014
Excellent ending to a fantastic story!