Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
Your fic is inconsistent with information all the time, for example, you mention hermiones parents are still in Australia with no memory of her and then mention that they're back. If that's how you meant to word it the first time then you need reword that. Also Ron is sterile in this yet in the epilogue he comes back with a wife and two children. I suggest re reading this and fixing inconsistencies.
Slim Shady chapter 20 . 5/13
I dont like how you treated ron in this story. I know it was a dramione, but the whole thing seemed very farfetched.
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 20 . 5/7
Very sweet, though a little bittersweet (Ron situation)
I love your story,the idea is very good! But I felt so sorry for Ron, his speech made may eyes swiming I like the end,and Im happy that Draco and Hermione are having five kids and are happy!
What I really like about your story is that Ron isn't "the bad guy". Sure he has his issues with temper control and feelings of inadequacy, but that only adds to humanize him rather than a detriment to his character itself. He didn't mean to hurt Hermione. He didn't mean to scare Rose. He loves both. And I liked how, even though this is a Dramione story, you've thought about how Ron WOULD feel in this situation as a normal human being.

He just lost everything he held dear in his life. Everything he thought was true was a lie. The woman he loves had been keeping a HUGE secret from him that would tear anyone apart.

I really liked how you didn't downplay or sugarcoat that what Hermione did to Ron or the Weasley's was not wrong or would have caused irrecoverable damage. She knows. She had her reasons for why she did what she did. She feels awful about it but she can't change her actions so all she can do is hold her head up high.

Truly a splendid writer. I usually don't enjoy stories like this (where Hermione hides the identity of her father's child) but this was just so good. I felt so bad for everyone in the story. I liked how grown-up about the situation Hermione was about giving Draco a chance to know his daughter, since she took the first 5 years of her life from him. I liked how Draco stepped in immediately, half-blood status be damned and accepted Rose wholeheartedly.

And I liked how you made Lucius still a wee bit prejudice, he adores Rose but it is "such a shame" that his granddaughter was half-blood. That's how I think it'd be. He isn't automatically a muggle-lover after the war. He will try, for the sake of his grandchildren, and in time he will be more accepting but he isn't going to flip a switch.

I hurt so much for Ron in this story. He wanted another baby, Hermione didn't. She was afraid the new definite Weasley baby would juxtapose how different Rose's features were. Yet she falls pregnant from another man, Rose's biological father, all but 3 months later. That courthouse scene when Ron comes in with the chocolate frogs for Rose and sees Dramione kiss, absolutely heartbreaking. The chocolate frogs serving as a reminder that Ronmay not have been her bio dad, but he was just as much a father to her in her life to know these favorite things she likes. It was well written and not forced. Really amazing. It hurts so good.
lenniem chapter 20 . 4/12
Really liked how you showed some if the complexities of life within the realm of this fic. I have not read many HP fic and not read any of the final books but I do like your take on the Weasleys!
boris333 chapter 20 . 4/7
This story is one of my favorites! I just love reading it over and over. 3 Dramione
Liked it a first but Luna and harry shipping
Return to Neverland chapter 20 . 3/21
what a cute story i loved it dramione all the way :)
this was SUCH A GOOD STORY! i loved reading it. thank you for writing it. please make a sequel. maybe about what happened in between the end of the story, and the epilogue.
Beautiful and exciting!
Neveria chapter 20 . 3/2
Those contraception potions seem to be working pretty badly, if Hermione and Draco have 3 unplanned children :-D
I really enjoyed your story. Rose seems to be a really sweet kid. Which is kind of an accomplishment, because even though I adore kids in real life, they usually annoy me terribly in books. :-D
So, thanks for writing :-)
sallydanz13 chapter 20 . 2/18
loved the story, especially the ending. So freaking cute!
Anastasia Cross chapter 20 . 1/30
I really liked this fanfiction, quite a bit, actually. The only thing I have to criticize is that I wish there had been a little more magic. And Poor Ron! But I like this softer, gentler side to Draco 3
Jessicia Toler chapter 20 . 1/30
this entire story was pretty incredible. Love it!