Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
CecilyHerondale21 chapter 20 . 10/3
This is just. . . I just can't. . . Wow. This is amazing! You are such a talented writer!
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 20 . 9/10
I really Really Really loved this story :)
darnglosphere? wtf lmao
alliemarone chapter 13 . 9/5
I absolutely love this plot!
lexitania chapter 20 . 8/24
This is one of those fics that practically changed my ship. I used to not exactly ship ronmione, but thought that dramione was a terrible idea, then I read a fic called 'destiny' and thought that maybe draco and hermione could work, then I read this and now I'm dramione trash. I think that maybe i should thank you for ruining my life in the best possible way. (seriously, or should i say SIRIUSly {Ha Ha, laughing over my own lame hp pun}, what little time i devoted to my social life has been taken over by dracohermione fanfiction)
Anika Cobriana chapter 20 . 8/18
Love it!
Really love your writing style!
I absolutely loved this story!It showed a different side to Draco;the fatherly side!Do write more incredible fics like this! :)
I am absolutely in love with this story, it's one of my favourite. I recommend it to every dramione shipper.
What a wonderful story and what a wonderful epilogue. I went into this story fully expecting some sort of Ron-bashing (though I dislike it) and to my pleasant surprise it wasn't like that at all. Hermione did the wrong and she owned up to it. You don't try to manipulate the readers into feeling more pity for her by portraying Ron as the bad guy. Sure what happened was horrible but it wasn't meant to actually do harm or anything and both parties knew the other feelings so it was bravo.

You also capture the thought process of young children very well. Thank you for writing. :)
MsIssy chapter 20 . 7/21
Definitely one of my favourites. This so heartwarming and family story. I never liked Ron, so I'm happy that he's an asshole, kind of, but in the same time he isn't so bad like in other stories. He's just very desperate for a child and than Hermione told him that Rose isn't his. But his solution is very bad. If my husband changed a potions, it would be straight line for divorce. Children should be a shared decision. And than her relationship with Draco. It was very good. And Narcissa. I love Narcissa. She was great. And her meeting with Molly. Yay!
And the end. I think it speaks for itself that Hermione has a big family with Draco, when she didn't want it with Ron. I really liked. Greetings! (sorry for my english, not my first language)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 20 . 7/19
really good story!
Owlfur chapter 20 . 7/16
That might just have been the single best ending I have ever read. : ) - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 17 . 7/16