Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
Guest chapter 1 . 23h
I am absolutely in love with this story, it's one of my favourite. I recommend it to every dramione shipper.
What a wonderful story and what a wonderful epilogue. I went into this story fully expecting some sort of Ron-bashing (though I dislike it) and to my pleasant surprise it wasn't like that at all. Hermione did the wrong and she owned up to it. You don't try to manipulate the readers into feeling more pity for her by portraying Ron as the bad guy. Sure what happened was horrible but it wasn't meant to actually do harm or anything and both parties knew the other feelings so it was bravo.

You also capture the thought process of young children very well. Thank you for writing. :)
MsIssy chapter 20 . 7/21
Definitely one of my favourites. This so heartwarming and family story. I never liked Ron, so I'm happy that he's an asshole, kind of, but in the same time he isn't so bad like in other stories. He's just very desperate for a child and than Hermione told him that Rose isn't his. But his solution is very bad. If my husband changed a potions, it would be straight line for divorce. Children should be a shared decision. And than her relationship with Draco. It was very good. And Narcissa. I love Narcissa. She was great. And her meeting with Molly. Yay!
And the end. I think it speaks for itself that Hermione has a big family with Draco, when she didn't want it with Ron. I really liked. Greetings! (sorry for my english, not my first language)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 20 . 7/19
really good story!
Owlfur chapter 20 . 7/16
That might just have been the single best ending I have ever read. : ) - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 17 . 7/16
Wow! Rose is one smart kid! - Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 16 . 7/16
I had a feeling that something like that would happen. I'm glad it did too.- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 14 . 7/16
Sorry that I haven't reviewed much. But this story is great! I love how you protrade Draco. And this chapter is just beautiful. Makes me smile.- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 7 . 7/15
First order of business. I HATE THAT STUPID WEASEL! I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE! RON DOES NOT DESERVE HERMIONE! WHEN DRACO NOTICED THAT THING GLOWING I KNEW IT WAS THAT STUPID STUPID WEASEL!

Okay. Where was I? Oh yes second order of business I love Luna. She is something happy after, after THAT STUPID WEASEL. There I go again. Sorry. But this story is great. By the way I love that Draco got to punch the weasel. Bye!- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 6 . 7/15
Oh no!- Owl LeStrange
Owlfur chapter 3 . 7/15
You are dead meat Cousin. I think this is my favourite chapter though! I like it!- Owl LeStrange
liferscove2118 chapter 20 . 7/9
I was three seconds away from a very wet computer. I had just taken a sip of my tea when I read about the green hair.

Lovely work on this.
LuresaSWTOR chapter 15 . 6/27
I sooooo want to slap Hermoine. Not allowing Ron to see Rose, at all, after raising her, being a father to her, how mean spirited can she be? She is a horrible person, just horrible. I don't see how Harry can remain friends with her, I sure as hell couldn't. Why doesn't she just rip Ron's heart out, it would be less painful for him than what she is doing to him, gods.

No, I'm not saying the story is horrid, just the opposite, I love it, it's well thought out. I'm just so pissed off at Hermoine for being such a selfish twit.
Goose chapter 20 . 6/5
Last chapter was a straight cop out. Honestly I would have preferred Ron to have just stayed in America, and never wrote them again.
For other guest chapter 20 . 6/1
To the other guest review: the author already explained how Hermione's parents had moved back to England, memories re-modified. And in the last chapter, Ron comes back to England with two STEP-children. Not biological. He is still sterile.