Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
Emily chapter 20 . 7/16
Loved this! Amazing! Well done! Great job!
Emily chapter 3 . 7/16
Oh my god! So good!
cute, cute story!
Rina chapter 20 . 7/11
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. The ending, remarkable. This was a great read. Congrats on doing so amazing on this. I think you really captured how their personalities would be in their matured situation. Kudos to you.
This is the best ending. I've been reading this whenever I could and had time, and it's my favorite fanfiction now. Good job and please don't stop writing things like this! :)
OMG! I literally died while reading this! Please do more on Draco and Hermione I wkjkd love it
Super story! I'm so in love with Draco!
Nice.
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 20 . 4/27
Lovely story. Great read.
mel silvestre chapter 1 . 4/26
Oh, I seriously like the way write this, especially when you put draco's name at the end of this chapter instead of repeat it. Good job author...
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 2 . 4/25
Don't care how distraught he is...after that betrayal, there would be no trying!
neverfadehaz chapter 20 . 4/24
that was a adorable ending
OMG! That was life the cutest dramione I've ever read!
So sad this is over. Such a great story and I've enjoyed reading it! Glad things worked out for Ron and that Harry and Luna had more kids! Again, great story!
Draco really should be happy he was forced to stay behind. Daphne didn't manage to take half of Draco's money, which will eventually be Rose's inheritance
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »