Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
ladylove001 chapter 1 . 10/13
Do u have another story like this cause I've been trying to find it?
So I like the story, little sexual for my taste but the plots good so I just skip those parts lol. Kinda makes me uncomfortable, thinking about Molly as this cruel hag but basically it's a good fanfic :)
Amazing 15th time I read it and it is still getting better and better!
GuLaLi561 chapter 20 . 8/30
Superb ending.
2years were a bit long imo,but after their first failed marriage it a decent thing to do, although popping out babies in between probably not a wise thing. Lol
Beautifully written
Cmdr.DorkyBadass chapter 20 . 8/27
Just beautiful!
Thatgirlwhobelievesinhogwarts chapter 20 . 8/1
Oh. My. Gosh. I think I’m in love!
This story was absolutely, positively wonderful! At first I was a little skeptical because I wasn’t sure how well the Hermione-is-a-cheater thing would work, but you did wonderfully. I stayed up all night reading this and I’m so glad I came across it! Thank you so much!
requiem2651 chapter 20 . 7/24
Loved this story so much! Now that's an epilogue!
Emily chapter 20 . 7/16
Loved this! Amazing! Well done! Great job!
Emily chapter 3 . 7/16
Oh my god! So good!
cute, cute story!
Rina chapter 20 . 7/11
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. The ending, remarkable. This was a great read. Congrats on doing so amazing on this. I think you really captured how their personalities would be in their matured situation. Kudos to you.
This is the best ending. I've been reading this whenever I could and had time, and it's my favorite fanfiction now. Good job and please don't stop writing things like this! :)
OMG! I literally died while reading this! Please do more on Draco and Hermione I wkjkd love it
Super story! I'm so in love with Draco!
Nice.