Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
SLYTHINDOR77 chapter 2 . 12/13
Woah. RON HOW DARE YOU ik you eant a baby but this is non-con. That was rlly well written, well done!
SLYTHINDOR77 chapter 1 . 12/13
this is so good!
reallyseaweed chapter 13 . 11/4
okay. this was a good start for Dramione
reallyseaweed chapter 12 . 11/4
(sigh)what happened that night? Did Ron intentionally hurt Hermione? yai yai
reallyseaweed chapter 11 . 11/4
Rose is so cute. Where is Ron?
reallyseaweed chapter 10 . 11/4
Harry and Luna.. they are cute too.
reallyseaweed chapter 9 . 11/4
i dont want to feel like Draco only wants Rose. They wants an heir so bad that they would love half-blood. I hope Malfoy would love Hermione the way she is, not because she is the mother of their daughter.
reallyseaweed chapter 8 . 11/4
i really wanted to know what was going on that night with the accident?
reallyseaweed chapter 7 . 11/4
what did Ron do to Hermione?
reallyseaweed chapter 6 . 11/4
ohhh I understand Ron's anger! I understand Hermione too. Who is in danger? shouldn't be Rose?
reallyseaweed chapter 5 . 11/4
ohhh my goshhh! the truth is out. I pity Ron so much! He loves Rose as his own. what happened between Hermione and Draco that night? i'm not asking about the shagging, but what made them fall into that. Poor Ron
reallyseaweed chapter 4 . 11/4
noooo Lucius found out how Rose looks like now. what's gonna happen? Hermione, i feel you too.
reallyseaweed chapter 3 . 11/4
i was holding my breath when Lucius said about the Malfoy curse. well it is the right time to tell Draco about that. Yep he did have a child with someone else before his wife and the mother of his child is no other than Hermione Granger. well well, this chapter is getting better and better.
Hehehehehe chapter 18 . 11/4
Frick this is so adorable
reallyseaweed chapter 2 . 11/4
ohh my god! why make Ron this way? he's such a loving father, but the daughter is not his and he didn't notice that