Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2016
I've been skimming through all the way to chapter 16 already and reading about Blaise, Lila and Astoria and Micheal and blah blah blah. There's only 4 chapters left and I feel that there is not enough dramione interaction or enough between Draco and Rose either. Are you just gonna stick them in a house and call it happily ever after? Do they even fall in love?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
I really hope this gets better because the first 2 chapters had me in knots and not in good way. I'm cringing so hard I hope my facial expression is not permanent. I hope I don't end up hating Hermione for her decisions cause that would ruin the whole story for me.
lozlol chapter 20 . 8/23/2016
Aw haha
This is so cute! Loved it!
muffinbeliever chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
HOLY CRAP I WAS BORN MONDAY APRIL 15 2002
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
You got a real knack for romance fiction... way to go!
(P.S dont wanna cramp on this, but hermione REALLY didn't seem the type to get married at 18...)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/4/2016
Thank you for giving me such an amazing story to read! I love and this is the best fanfic of .M! You are such a great writer im glad you didnt put sex in! :)
Jess chapter 19 . 8/3/2016
Why didn't she just lock Rita Skeeter in a jar again
Arveen Malfoy chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
Hahaha! Lila is cool. ReaLLY.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 15 . 7/22/2016
Woah! Just because she wasn't ready to face him doesn't mean she becomes a Ravenclaw. Please! Don't make such comments because in this generation, everybody takes their Houses very seriously.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
I feel for Ron so much. He is one of my favourite characters. He really doesn't deserve all this. I know Hermione had her reasons and all, but THIS is so much for Ron. God! He must be so hurt.
Arveen Malfoy chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Oh my God! How can she do this to him?
Arveen Malfoy chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
"Because you are a randy bastard" I laughed so hard on this one :D
Ayina11 chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
Wow, love your writing style. This is the best dramonie so far
Guest chapter 20 . 7/18/2016
This was fantastic you created this complete alternate ending simply by changing the color of Rose's. Absolutely amazing
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2016