Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Ouch
bexandcall chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I really enjoyed your Klaroline story so I decided to check out what else you had written. To my surprise I found this great Dramione gem. I really enjoyed your story and I can't wait until Part Two of the Black Heart Series is updated.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
I read this stroy. OH THE FEELS. I nearly cried
Elased chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
I hate Hermione quite a bit in this story for what her cowardice had resulted, but I understood her and her position. I love that you didn't make Ron out to be the bad guy like in normal Dramione, because he is not and I honestly believe he loved Hermione, even if they don't mix (canonically speaking, of course). I'm happy that Ron moved on and found his happiness, he of all people here deserved it.
Michelle Dolan chapter 21 . 3/4/2014
Loved this...unfortunately I read it after putting my kids to bed and so...my husband just kinda gave up and went to sleep...I have no clue when, or his mood. This is one of those situations in which you read and fall into a black hole and loose all time or sense of reality. YAY!
cmtaylor531 chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
I adored every moment of this story. I just read it again because It is just that fabulous. The epilogue melts my heart. I love that it worked out for them and they are still in love after all those years together.
animegirl2098 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
seriously come on hermione i know you love ron but come on why keep lying!
animegirl2098 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
loved the first chapter
really good so far can't wait till i read more!
NoPenName2015 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
What a great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
NoPenName2015 chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
OK, I have to admit, I had the biggest smile on my face when went to 'tell off' Ms. Hannah. I couldn't stop laughing! Seeing his dark side revisit was wonderful! And especially Rose calling him Daddy at the end.. Excellent!
dramioneotp chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
this was nice. it wasnt all romantic but what ever. i like it enough.
Asini chapter 18 . 2/3/2014