Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
VelvetRoseMorning chapter 16 . 11/21/2019
This story is overhyped. Reading the reviews made me excited but then I just had to stop at chapter 16. Three days after her divorce and she kisses Draco. Like, what? Seriously? What Ron did is inexcusable but what Hermione has done and doing is inexcusable as well. Like, fuck that.

Ridiculous. Smh.
Honestly chapter 12 . 11/21/2019
This could’ve all been avoided. I’m fact, don’t think they would’ve been married if she told the truth. Idk. Messy relationship with zero trust and just toxic...physical hurting spouse, BIG no! They’re just awful people in a relationship. Just messy all around. Think this heading toward out of Apirl Weasley bashing so I’m going to head out.
Andrea250 chapter 20 . 11/21/2019
Loved every part of this story! Thank you for the amazing read.
Honestly chapter 5 . 11/21/2019
Got to be honest and say that both Hermione and Ron are shitting people; one for not telling the truth and carrying on with lie, making other believe that the child is theirs...and other for being an obvious fool, trying to force fertility potion when she said, “no”. No is no, accept it. Compromise if possible but they’re both wrong. Ron is sterile so Hermione gets her wish but she’s still awful for not telling the truth sooner. Harry is also a bad friend for not saying anything at all. Just awfulness written all around.
TheSilverFox96 chapter 8 . 11/11/2019
Mathematically speaking if the Battle of Hogwarts is still May 2nd in this story, Rose would not have been due until the following February. Otherwise she was a five month old premature infant (just about unheard of in 1998).
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2019
Hey the kid isn't naughty. He's cruel. He didn't have a fight with his sisters and he wasn't little enough to think it a harmless prank. He was deliberately making them miserable one after the other because he knew that his parents couldn't really do anything. That's a bully. All in all a very good story though!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 17 . 9/14/2019
Rose is just as smart as her mum!
Piertotum Locomoter chapter 1 . 9/13/2019
Eeeeee! Great first chapter!
Voldinette chapter 20 . 6/18/2019
This was soooo satisfying. It was well written, it was captivating, it was simply amazing.
Ankita Sahani chapter 20 . 6/5/2019
I'm re-reading your story, I love it so much! I liked how it ended too with a big happy family. Also, I don't mean to defend Hanna's outburst at Rose and Hermione, but I understood where she was coming from. Lucius roaming about free being the murderer that he is didn't sit that well with me. But I guess that's what happens in real life. If you have enough money and power, you're practically untouchable! But Lucius should have suffered for what he did.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/19/2019
Loved
LashesToAshes chapter 20 . 5/10/2019
I have so throughly enjoyed reading your story!
The development arc you've had Draco and Hermione on is really good, I believe that all of this happened and none of it was rushed. I really like how they ended up with a big family but it's kind of bittersweet as it's exactly what Ron wanted.
I like how you bought Ron in at the end, it's a shame that he had to leave but I understand why and Rose seems to have dealt with it fine.
I really enjoyed thisthank you! 3
LashesToAshes chapter 19 . 5/10/2019
Aww! They're giving it a go!
I loved the drama of that scene and the way you worked in Rose's magic showing being the cause of her illness.
LashesToAshes chapter 18 . 5/10/2019
My god I'm crying!
That was so freaking cute! I just... wow.
I love how Draco took down Hannah but Rose calling him daddy is just the best thing ever!
LashesToAshes chapter 17 . 5/10/2019
My heart melted a little bit for Rose when she's thinking about Draco and Ron, I wonder how Hermione is going to explain it.
I also really liked how Draco calmed Hermione and was so honest with her, it's nice to see how much they trust each other, without really realising it.
1,086 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »