Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
LashesToAshes chapter 17 . 5/10/2019
My heart melted a little bit for Rose when she's thinking about Draco and Ron, I wonder how Hermione is going to explain it.
I also really liked how Draco calmed Hermione and was so honest with her, it's nice to see how much they trust each other, without really realising it.
LashesToAshes chapter 16 . 5/10/2019
Eeee!
They kissed! They kissed, they kissed!
I love how Draco is getting to bond with Rose, it is so cute!
LashesToAshes chapter 15 . 5/10/2019
I like how Hermione and Ron handled their meeting, things finally seem to be out in the open and nothing else can creep out of the woodwork.
I like the insight into Blaise's life but I'm not entirely sure I trust Lila.
LashesToAshes chapter 14 . 5/9/2019
I enjoyed seeing this from Rons perspective, but I'm worried about what he's going to do next.
The bond between Draco and Rose seems so sweet! I'm rather happy that they are all going to live togetherbut Ron is going to hit that roof...
LashesToAshes chapter 13 . 5/9/2019
I really enjoyed that chapter, it's nice to see things settling down slightly. I liked how Hermione had a little rant to Draco and he wasn't put off by it, I hope this shows how well their relationship will progress.
LashesToAshes chapter 12 . 5/9/2019
Gosh that was dramatic!
I like how Ron trying to break through the wards was represented by a loud banging.
The addition of Mipsy was interesting and oh so perfectly timed.
I thought you did really well getting into Molly's head and I loved how Harry stood up for Luna.
LashesToAshes chapter 11 . 5/9/2019
I so don't know how I feel about Draco turning up unannounced with all those presents. On one hand, it was rude of him just to turn up and then decide to stay even though Hermione told him it was bedtime. But, on the other hand, he must be struggling, not knowing how to act and what he's supposed to do so you can understand why he carries on anyway.
Rose's reaction is adorable! How Hermione is going to fit puppy training in I have no idea!
LashesToAshes chapter 10 . 5/9/2019
Aww, Harry and Luna 3 I really love their relationship and I adore how Luna helps Harry put it into perspective. I hope this means Harry will be there for Hermione.
I also really liked how Narcissa was the one at Hermione’s house, it shows that the Malfoys do have some restraint and Narcissa can see how important it is to tread carefully right now.
LashesToAshes chapter 9 . 5/9/2019
Ooooh so much up in the air to be reconciled!
I hope they don't fall for Daphne's trap, they shouldn't knowing that Rose is Draco's.
I like the addition of Theo and how he's referred to as a bit troll like, I'm so used to Theo being good looking like Draco with either better or worse manners.
LashesToAshes chapter 8 . 5/9/2019
I'm running out of ways not to go "Fuuuuuucccckkkkk" after each chapter!
This is so good, so so good.
How is this gonna go down?!
LashesToAshes chapter 7 . 5/9/2019
Whoa...
I can't believe Ron has hurt Hermione and to hold Rose so tight he's bruised her is awful!
I really enjoyed how Lucius and Narcissa interacted with Rose at such a stressful time.
We can only imagine what Draco has been doing.
LashesToAshes chapter 6 . 5/9/2019
Duuuuudeyou're killing me!
I don't think I could have survived reading this as a WIP, what is Draco going to do?!
LashesToAshes chapter 5 . 5/9/2019
Cliff hangerrrrr! Thank God this is complete and I can go to the next chapter!
The tension in that was so palpable...I actually feel a little sick now haha
LashesToAshes chapter 4 . 5/9/2019
You really know how to write suspense! The whole time Hermione and Lucius were talking I was gripping my phone so hard.
I'm so scared for how this is going to pan out, it could get so messy and they could suffer.
I can't wait to see how you do it!
LashesToAshes chapter 2 . 5/9/2019
Oh my god... my heart was in my throat! How dare Room switch her potions! That's so wrong but my god if you didn't flip it.
One minute I was angry at him then the next I'm sad for him as he's infertile.
What is Hermione going to do...
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »