Reviews for A Clandestine Reality
MissBecky chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I'm not normally a Draco/Hermione shipper and was thoroughly disappointed when you decided not to continue Unspoken Truths. But this story is AMAZING, and dare I say it, better than UT. Update! Update! Update!
Red Ransom chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
This story is SO good. I can't believe I've actually found this needle in a haystack! Lol, there are just so many cr ppy stories on this site, that it is a wonder something this good can be found. I desperately hope you update soon!
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Interesting first chapter. I usually prefer Ron to be far away from Hermione, but since you promised to break them up soon...:-)

I look forward to read more!
Team Dramione chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Yes, I am so happy to see you're updating this story over here as well. Normally at the other site you post it at takes forever for chapters to get validated, but over here it's much quicker. I'll most likely keep track of it here. Everyone believe this is an EXCELLENT story. Review and show some support it deserves. Can't wait for the rest to come and then new chapters as well.
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
O WOW...talk about compelling drama!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! its brilliant, and fantastic and 50 million other positive adjectives ...

please update soon
asyouwishxladyswan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Well, I know I mentioned over on "Unspoken Truths" that I may or may not read this fic, as I'm not a great Draco/Hermione fan (due to so many being too unrealistic), but your writing and characterisation in the other stories just impressed me so much that I figured I'd give this one a shot.

And I'm not disappointed with this first chapter. The writing is definitely very skilled, and your characterisation continues to awe me.

You have a very good grasp on the characters, as far as I'm concerned, especially Hermione. I love the fact that the majority of this chapter isn't interaction between characters, but it doesn't drag on and on, if you get what I mean. You're telling some of the history via Hermione's thoughts, yet it doesn't get boring in terms of a reader reading it.

And little Rose here is adorable. You've written a four-year-old very well, I have to say. (I, myself, can usually never write children and tend to stick with other characters.) I'm always impressed when a writer can write a four-year-old LIKE a four-year-old. So, very good job on that front.

Hmm, Harry/Luna. I have to say that I've never read a story that pairs them together, even if it's just as a "mentioned couple", if you know what I mean.

And I've always liked the way you've written Ron. He seems (like all your characterisations do, of course), perfectly believable. And I congratulate you on that!

All in all, I think I'll definitely be continuing to read this fic. And leave a review, of course!

Good luck with continuing it!

~ForeverSirius77 / Megan