Reviews for Natural
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
I love this story and how you approached writing the Pevensies. It is so well written with us seeing their emotions and experiences after Narnia so perfectly and tragically... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
Amy chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Wow, this is so deep! It made me actually think, really think, about the characters.
trustingHim17 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
this is great! I love your portrayal of susan!
basaltone chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very interesting look at how they reacted to coming back, I especially liked Susan's.
Heartwould chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hah! Very nicely done. The last line gives me shivers.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Really nice.

I really like how you compared Lucy to the lion.

And having Peter remember Repicheep was great.

But it was the last line of Susan's bit that really impacted me the most.

Sapphireswimming
Kamakaze Kheri chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
I read a lot of your stories on my iPod about a week ago and I'm only just getting around to reviewing them now because I'm using the laptop instead of my crummy little touch screen keyboard, aha.

The way your words flow off the page are just amazing. It's almost poetic, in a sense, which I'm very jealous of. I think that you have a great way of characterizing the Pevensies and the relationship they have with each other and Narnia. Great job :)
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
good story. especially Susan's part.
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
And I forgot to add (the anonymous review being mine; I hadn't realized that I didn't log in): My absolute favorite part was the desolation they all feel, and the way you portrayed it using wonderful imagery and comparison.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Truly loved it, I can't say which section was my favorite because they all blew me away! Really liked your references to the wings, the lioness, Reepicheep, and the dumb beast; they brought life to the fic. Great job!
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love this, especially Susan's section, especially the last sentence. Poor Susan!
Vexminster chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Beautiful. I love Lucy's part, the likening of her to a "lioness", and also the way that you likened Susan's forgetting of Narnia to her becoming a "dumb animal" like the ones in The Magician's Nephew.
Jukebox Lovechild chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Lovely, so well-written and in-character. I must say, the likening of Peter to Reepicheep took me by surprise, but it was quite fitting. Absolutely beautiful.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
A great story. Very good.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Loved it. Especially the part about susan and the comparison with he bear!

Luna