Reviews for ThreeTwentySeven
spiel chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
OMG now I want my own Cloud Persocom *A*
Cute little bastard

Love how easily Zack took to Cloud here even though he's a robot.

Hope you will someday find the time and muse to update this :)
roo17 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
woo! cant wait for more! :D
Aralaiqualasse chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I tell u...ur story is the cutest thing on earth,...

Like the message on fridge and the zack chasing cloud by messaging...I love it all..plsease produce more ffvii fics and hopeflly thresome. and

do pls update this fic
kit572 chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Great story please dont end it yet! Continue.
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
Aw, Zack. x3 Your attempts to seduce Cloud aren't really working. -cuddles Cloud-

I actually admire Zack's attempts, though. xD He just doesn't give up! And he's funny, too. That's always a good thing. "You wouldn't like me if I weren't an honourable man, would you?" That was hilarious xDD
Valinda Blade chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
I like this idea, it's a really good story so far. It'll be fun to see how things come about that it's to be a threesum. I really would like to know what happens next.
Foskett chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
update, update, upDATE!

Please?
dusk chapter 2 . 4/6/2009
My review is as follows: XD
Kichou chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Very cute. I'm glad that you have updated. Update soon please.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I like it so far. It's really cute.
Pride-Of-Angels chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
I hope you don't mind that I'm going to review the two stories here. .

I this story was a great idea, it's very original, in my opinion. I have never seen someone cross Final Fantasy with chobits, I find it to be a great idea.

Your spelling was perfect from what I could see, or at least I didn't notice anything. Keap up the great work!
autumnannette19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Whats next, whats next.
Janara chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Lol. What an original concept! I'm really looking forward to reading what happens next. Will Cloud scream really loud upon wakening? And will Sephiroth come running with Masamune in hand to save poor Cloud? I do hope inspiration will hit soon.
Hikaru chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was so cute! I think I got cavities from all that sweetness! I really like how you described Zack's personality, and that last line - “Heh, Cloud, you’ve completely underestimated me, haven’t you? A SOLDIER can lie in wait for as long as they need to catch their quarry and complete their mission,” he uttered softly into the boy’s golden locks, pressing a kiss there as he finished. “Good night, little one.”

- that was priceless! *fangirl squeel*
lildevil425 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
lol, this is both funny and cute. as for ideas, how about 'the morning after', 'meeting angeal/genesis'(separately or together), 'babysitters' for when all four are gone on a mission, 'day out into the town', 'meeting aeris', 'turks' and maybe 'rufus'? sorry if they're all short words but i only seem to come up with short answers more easily :P. hope this helps and update soon, yeah?