Reviews for The Cold Dawn
Secret Agent Codename Bob chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I really liked this piece. Illythra may walk the path of Lawful Evil well but you write it fantastically. A wonderful fic. I loved every word. Well done. :-D

Secret Agent Codename Bob
Mystical Ninja Unicorns chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
It was sweet! I love the way you write stuff so creatively. Keep it up _
K. Shrike chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Glee to evil romance! I really like how you have Bishop still unable to admit his feelings for the Knight Captain, and she unable to admit hers to him- and how their actions betray their inner states so fully. One extremely minor grammatical/aesthetic thing- the final line "I don't love you, too." "Either" sort of fits better, and might read better, but I can see how you were going for the parallel with the phrase "I love you, too." In fact, that's really my only "negative" critique, and it's not really negative. It's awesome overall.
Maeve's Child chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I really hate the Bishop is redeemed by a good PC silliness, so this is rather refreshing. Nice work.
Kerezteny chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Good writing, but only one problem...The only thing that really makes Bishop 'chaotic' is his disdain for commands and superiors. He does believe in the importance of having some shred of morality, as some of his dialogues suggest, and he never lied throughout the whole game; Even when you say something like, 'So why are you with us?' he responds with a 'But am I with you?' So I guess what I'm trying to say is, he probably wouldn't say something like, 'I don't love you,' because that would be a lie as your writing suggests.

But it's really a minor nitpick, and this was really good anyway. :3 I absolutely hate the OC ending and would have preferred this so much.

Also, yeah, Lawful Neutral/Evil are really hard to play in game. All the Goods and Neutral/Chaotic Evil can be easy, but any Neutral is -always- hard, because they don't give enough choices for neutral characters, and assume neutral characters will just save a kid and then kill their parents to balance it out.

Whee, rant.
anesor chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
V nice, I'm always interested in seeing how any somewhat stable relationship could be built with him. My only comment is if she's supposed to be L/E I would expect at least a flash of conflict with B, being as far opposed as C.