Reviews for fairytale?
Francine S chapter 15 . 1/3/2010
omg, i can not believe you ended it on that, poor ianto, so brave and jack, omg, always losing, loved the story though, loved all of it so much
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 12/26/2009
A "good" death for Ianto. Jack was already too broken to be brave through this. More from Ianto's POV prior to capture would have been cool. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
Are you going to do/have you done a "year that never was" ? Anyhow this was good POV. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 12/26/2009
Like this...and I also go with the theory that Ianto might be the original Captain Jack's re-incarnation, if you go for stuff like that. Good changing POVs... a little more dialog and a little more graphic smut would have made me even happier... but great characterization through the plot in the background.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 12/26/2009
This was fantastic. It works as stand alone and in a group. It has Ianto opening up and using words in a very plausible situation. Ianto who "knows everything," very plausibly knew what happened. Adding the the coms were open was brilliant. Part of this is how Jack comforts people who are dying, but as his lover and someone who cares about him to hear this would come across as calous and cold. I also love the AU tweak that not only does Ianto know that Jack can't stay dead/age but that now Jack knows that he knows. Fantastic! This chapter adds meaning, it doesn't just "shade" meaning. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
I don't think that Jack's behavior in Captain Jack Harness was inexcusable.

1- They could have been stuck in that time and Jack would have had to wait more than 60 years before getting back to Ianto

2 - he knew this man was going to die the next day and loved what the man stood for and couldn't change time. it was what he had to offer comfort and a sense of being loved

3- Jack was a solider from the age of 16 and could empathize with the moment intensely... considering 1 and 2 as well.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
This I liked... except for Jack making extra work for Ianto... especially since he hates doing anything involved with organizing papers. Loved the Owen throwing a stapler at Jack bit... but only if Owen knew about Jack's healing factor.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 12/26/2009
since you're rated M - what kind of intercourse did they have? thought the relationship bits were good.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
A little light on the interactvity but nice moments of what you are sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 12/26/2009
Could have been longer...one question - why does your version of Jack think of Ianto as a secretary? Not archivist or butler or something else?
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Continuing with a plausible, but slow build up. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Good interpretation of the triangle situation.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
An interesting interpretation of how Jack and Ianto got closer.
ElrueFaerie chapter 15 . 9/28/2009
I always did feel that season 1 left more to be desired: Like how Ianto and Jack really got together and, like you said, how Owen figured it out-Well done! Onto the sequel I go :)
Ravenja70 chapter 15 . 9/11/2009
wow, what a great story (all chapters)!