Reviews for EXQUISITE CORPSE Always
FizzSummers chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
exquisite corpse is my all time favorite book, and this is a great fanfic of it. I loved it.
LiquidAltar chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
First off, let me agree with you that EC is the best out of Poppy's books. It doesn't get nearly enough love.

For the most part, I really enjoyed this, and I feel like you got Andrew's voice down really well. It's oddly...cute, too. Without being obnoxiously fluffy or out of character. My only complaint was the sporadic misspellings (I'm a grammar nazi, guilty). But other than that, it's good.
MissRiRi chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is so well done and it flows exactly like the novel. I haven't read a fan fic for EC and this blew me away. I'm trying to write one atm but it is not half as good as this!

"Someone so exquisitely beautiful and intriguing death could not even perfect him?"

Loved that line, it's exactly something he would think!
Misanthropic Sycophant chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
X3 This was so sweet 3
I really liked this XDD And I'm very glad that you're one of the few people who writes about these two :3
CatchMeNowImFalling chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
D: DAAW

i know right? i mean lost soulds is good but *drools* Jay and Andrew are so cute together xD (my friends were creeped out when i told them that.. and when i read parts of exquisite corpse to them (its their fault they asked T_T))

anyway. wow... you got that good O_o its almost exactly like them *rolls around on bed* i have nothing to say, i cant D: the words are stuck in my brain! and they dont want out!

but AW *high five* its marvellous
auris chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
More love for Jay and Andrew! I just loved the story and the style of writing really remembered me of P.Z.B so I could easily imagine her writing this nice fluff 3

I guess, I have to read Exquisite Corpse again :D
Lilith Marx chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I loved this novel so much and I love your story as well. I can't even begin to tell you how terribly I wanted to find fanfiction for this book/pairing. The characters were well-written and still in-character and the fluffiness was much appreciated :). However, you need to create a new paragraph each time you write a dialogue.

For example, you wrote in the last paragraph:

"Stay with me." I whispered finally to Jay who had wrapped me tightly in his arms."Yes," Jay whispered, kissing me softly.

I wrapped my arms around his thin waist, my face hidden from him against his shoulder. I could feel his jugular beating against my cheek, evidence that he was still so utterly alive. "Always, Andrew." He said softly, those long, delicate fingers stroking along my back, the slickness of his blood passing, sticky onto my flesh, making my body shiver, "Always."

It should be:

"Stay with me," I whispered finally to Jay, who had wrapped me tightly in his arms.

"Yes," Jay whispered, kissing me softly.

"Always, Andrew," he said softly, those long, delicate fingers stroking along my back, the slickness of his blood passing, sticky onto my flesh, making my body shiver, "Always."

Overall, your story was very well-written and I hope you continue with this. Keep up the good work.

Happy writing!

-Lilith Marx
EbonyCat chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Finally, some Equisite Corpse Fanfic, and a pretty decent job too. I really liked it.
Anaben chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Yeah, wouldn't they be a fascinating pair? It reminds me of a novel (any of them) by Jean Genet in which 'extreme masochism' and detachment with one's love is presented nonchalantly so that the reader shrugs, "sounds like a normal relationship!"

I was curious as to why Andrew says that he isn't interested in sex with Jay, that it is reserved for his dead victims? In the book, there is a scene between them. I remember Jay telling Andrew that he didn't care if he got HIV with him, that he needed it.

Perhaps there is something you were saying here that I missed.

Good stuff, thanks for posting.

M
LimaLoser chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I do believe this is a wonderful extension of the greatest story every written. Thank you for sharing it. :-)