Reviews for Psychiatric
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Holy crap, that was chilling. I wondered, too, what would have happened if House had never recovered, but this was just...*takes breath* I've always seen a peculiar innocence hiding in House, but here it's brought to the fore and he doesn't have the awareness to try and hide it anymore. *at a loss for what else I could possibly say* Yeah, I'm definitely glad Wilson gets to see this because even in canon his head is still firmly up his ass, but...*whimpers* It's terribly saddening. I think you should be happy with how well this turned out. It's fantastically written and very emotive.
lettuce chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
i think it is a good story, excellent job. but i think you need to continue on with this, like what happened before or what will happen with house in the future... anyway good job!
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
OMG! That was amazing!
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This is wonderful.

The depth of emotion explored, the imagery of the jellybean, the gentle, simple exposition - everything is just perfect. :)

I would love to see more of this.

Do you plan of continuing with it? Or writing a sequel?

If so, I, for one, would love to read it. :)

BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was gorgeous!

Will there be a sequel?

Seriously this was amazing.

The only thing that bothered me a little bit was the eye colors!

Cuddy doesn’t have brown eyes and House doesn’t have gray.

But oh well! I still LOVED THIS!

*Adds to favorites! *

BTW are you part of sick_house community on LJ?

This would totally fit in there perfectly.
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Okay, you've got some definite grammatical issues here -but that is somehow overshadowed by the picture you've managed to paint with the empty jar of jellybeans. Definitely worth considering a beta, because you've got ideas worth polishing -and if that sounds remotely insulting, please don't take it as such. I simply lack anything resembling tact.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
WOw I think you have written what could be the worse thing ( other than death) that could happen to House, Wilson and Cuddy due to the events of the finalie!

Hopefully this is nowhere near what the writers have in store
Senora S chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OK, can you come to my office and explain to my co-workers why I'm crying?

This is absolutely heartbreaking. What more can I say, except please don't let this happen on the show ... ever.

Thanks for sharing it. Sad though it is, it's a lovely piece of writing.