Reviews for Fireworks
darkxknight88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
great story
Uchiha Nami chapter 3 . 10/16/2008
Aww, I love NaruHana. I think they would make such a cute couple if NaruHina doesn't works out. Personally, I like NaruHina better in the anime, but in fanfictions, NaruHana is just better. Update ASAP s'il vous plait.

Uchiha, Nami
imanokie01 chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
That was just too cute. oh my gosh. So cute it makes me want to go "aw". I love that you put him bumping into Hanabi whereas most would have used HInata. Nice little suprise and very cool drabble. :)
imanokie01 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Sad and beautiful at the same time. It makes you sympathize with Naruto. I'd buy the kid all the roman candles he could ever want. :)
sophia666 chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Great chapter. I loved Naruto's younger perspective, and his innocence and little Hanabi.
1boo chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Yay, I love it! Very pretty with lovely imagery. It makes me want to draw them. :)
SoulSpirtHeart chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
This is a really cute fic, thanks for the update .
ShadowAmaryllis chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Too lazy to log in. Blah.

This is such a n adorable fic so far, really. It really wrenched at my heart the way you wrote from Naruto's point of view. It was so very sad that a little child like him has to constantly pretend fireworks are for him, and that he lives in a grubby place with dirty windows, and that they don't let him out, and everyone hates him, and he's constantly chased by a Jounin... D: It's so very sad, really. And I think you really captured that sort of mood really well. So thanks so much for putting this up here, because even though it was so very depressing, it's truly well-written. (:

Never would've thought that it was Hanabi. x3
TeaLeavesGreen chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
*splutters* NaruHana? And it's not even my birthday!

Seriously, NaruHana is one of the best crack(?) pairings out there, though it can be very hard to find. I find it to be a much more interesting dynamic than NaruHina (though my husband disagrees, because he's a big NaruHina fan).

The way that you're starting from Naruto's unhappy childhood and moving forward is very effective. It puts me in the right mindset to fully appreciate his personality and backstory, and going from that into a pairingfic can only bring joy.

(I cracked up a little when Naruto considered explaining that he'd been lost on the road of life. Oh yeah, he's gonna be Kaka-sensei's student. Oh, yeah.)
Schwarzd354 chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
I wasn't expecting this story to pair Naruto with Hanabi, so this chapter held a pleasant surprise. I'm looking forward to seeing how their relationship develops. How they become friends, how they become more. I can't help but wonder how Hinata will react, and of course, how the Hyuuga clan will react.
Krizzie chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Naruto was nicely portrayed in this one... a sort of serious michieviouness (uhh... I got the spelling wrong again, huh?) XP
The Red Shirt chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
This was pretty good and I hope to see you continue it. I have no real complaints.
Aleph Conquest chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Wow. This is my first time to see a Naruto and Hanabi fanfic.

There are probably others out there but I haven't seen them.

This should be interesting! ke ke ke
lshjdgbfv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aww... that's so precious. I honestly wish it was longer, but I also realise that stretching it out would probably wreck it, too. So in that case, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next ones. _ Your use of the words 'clamber' and 'chubby' really set in how small and young he is, which makes it all the more upsetting when we see Naruto's total feeling of triumph over getting just a tiny slice of the festival through the fireworks. Beautiful work, again.
Ann chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
even if it's short, it summoned in me strong feelings. I love it.