Reviews for Jealousy
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Posted 23 July 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post KOTOR: One character wants what he cannot have...

The piece actually uses a negative emotion as a goad to realize how the character had lied to himself. The idea that he still respected, admired, and loved the individual, and his primary pain is that he did not share the same moments he now sees.

Pick of the Week
bronzeraven chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Short and meaningful. A different spin on what is normally a negative emotion, and who else to reflect on it than an ex-Sith? Very well thought out, and great use of a character we don't hear from nearly enough.

-b.r
almostinsane chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Great story! This was a very interesting take on Dustil. Thanks for writing this! God bless!