Reviews for United
Tish the Dish chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Introspective and quite interesting. I loved it. Jasper is so complex, yet we don't get to know him as well as the other characters. You did a great job in allowing in, even if for just a little while. Loved the image of Bella asleep on Edward. Wonderful.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Well written. Thank you.

I Jasper.
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I Loved this! I always love being in Jasper's head and you have done so, so well!

Thanks so much for writing! : )
Openhome chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for giving the reader such a clear and intricate view of Jasper. Incredible!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aw...WOW
greenlight.live4music chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
this was absolutaly brilliant. this made me understand what it could be like between edward and jasper...how they feel about eachother. this is real deep, keep on writing!
thewasofshall chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I really like the perspective of this piece - how you wrote a small part of Edward and Bella's relationship through the way Jasper feels their emotions. I think the angle really shows concrete evidence into how Edward views himself as an individual and in relation to Bella; it's definitely understated but still powerful.
J-Nynja chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
How do you review an excellent story without squealing and fangirling all over the place?

This is a well done masterpiece.
ohyoudo chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
you made me cry so much. it was beautiful. thank you.
findthewill chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Terrific story! You express beautifully the intensity and complexity of Jasper's and Edward's emotions.
DoNotWantAnymore chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
w.o.w. that was really good. very well written and very deep :)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I loved it! It was amazing!

I wish you would make it longer; extend it or something. When Bella wakes up and sees the difference in Jasper's view towards her or something. I don't know. I just thought it was amazing, and you have great word choice.
AuroraRose14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was very beautiful and well written. I look forward to reading more by you!
nosleep3 chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I think this may be my very favorite Twilight fanfic. Certainly it's the only one I've ever bothered to print out and keep next to the books on my shelf. This is truly excellent writing.
Swangal chapter 1 . 8/7/2008