Reviews for At His Back
kyokoxkuon chapter 1 . 1/21
I originally read "At Her Side" and noticed that you had attached it to this one and called it your "least popular" piece.

Honestly, this is one of the best one-shots I have ever read (and I've read a few. This is my third fanfiction account due to having too many alerts and follows, haha). "At Her Side" had me giggling at how cute you had managed to capture Kanae and Kyoko's friendship. But this one? This one had me in awe at how well you had captured Yoshiro.

To me, he's one of the most underrated characters of Skip Beat. He's the fangirl in all of us, sure. But other writers tend to ignore his depth and us him as a means to an end. I am so glad you chose to add that layer to him.

Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Id have like to see ren help yashiro get the girl sad but very good and I think very true in some cases though the way it was written the girl would've chosen yashiro well anyways I enjoyed wish there was more thnx 4 your hard work believe me I know what I'm saying thnx 4 u deserve it .
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You took that idea further than I thought you would and tied it back into describable cannon character. It was... neat. Well done.
treeflamingo chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Hooray for two-and-a-half-years-late reviews! This is marvelous. Nobody (myself included) seems to pay enough attention to the friendship between Yashiro and Ren. This fic fills a much-needed gap, I feel. Thank you for it :)
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow! You rarely get to see a Skip Beat story centered around Yashiro, and especially not so well written. A truly insightful look into his character, and one that doesn't detract in any way from canon. Very well written, and unique to boot. I love it!
Keoi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I never really thought of how Yashiro felt about being Ren's manager. Poor guy :( What will happen to him after Ren and Kyoko finally get together? Do you suppose he'd be able to have a social life then, or he'd be even more busy following the couple around and trying to help them keep a low profile? D:
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I've only read three of your fics so far, but this one is my favorite. I had some of the same thoughts about Yashiro, but your fic brought them out into the open. Poor guy! To be the manager of one Ren Tsuruga would indeed be tantamount to kissing your dating life good-bye. I like the introspective stuff and you've written it well.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Even if I'm a KyokoxRen fan, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a Yashiro centric fic.I think the guy needs more attention, really.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I never thought about this before, but he wouldn't have a social life being a manager now would he? Perhaps if Ren and Kyoko get together women will chill, and he can get someone to truly see him again... how sad, but always Yashiro remains upbeat, sorta like Kyoko. If I didn't like KyoxRen, I might vote for KyoxYa, a thought I never had before now.
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
You are now my favorite Skip Beat! fanfic author. You actually know the characters you write about, which is refreashing.

Awesome job!
angkat14 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
You'll probably gonna laugh at me, but I got teary-eyed when I read this.

I don't know why, but I felt Yashiro's loneliness and sense of defeat, in a sense.

To me, what Yashiro's feeling is that he'd given up hope in his own social life, so he's focusing all his energy to Ren's social life. Which is kinda sad, actually.

Very nicely done. I loved it. Adding you to favorites. :)
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Because you work too hard, Yashiro thought. You’re too dedicated. In the three years I have managed you, you’ve never met up with family, you’ve never gone out with friends, I don’t want you to excel in your roles at the cost of your self.

*cough*

Yashiro, neither have you...

he he

Another brilliant oneshot. :)
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh. Oh Yashiro-san, how I love thee. And this fic portrayed him beautifully!
marine maiden chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
A change of point of view is interesting. XD And actually, I just realized that Yashiro's full name is Yukihito Yashiro. ROF LOL Uh... I kinda feel guilty to him... ;; No wonder he felt like that - being someone insignificant as long as he's with Ren... ;;

Too bad there's a bit discord with the real story. Well, I can understand since this had been written before chapter 139 was out. But who knows, probably Nakamura-sensei will twist the story until Kyoko give Ren chocolate on Valentine. :p Even though she knew Ren is definitely NOT into sweet things (or food in general). ;;
Loanlystar chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
your stories always make me so happy and this one just adds to my happiness. I love the look at Yashiro that you did here. It is very nice -