Reviews for Voldemort and the Sandwich
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hahaha this was so funny! You're almost as good a writer as your Mum! :D Keep writing!
jasmine nightshade chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
HAha this was funny

Expelliarmus girl17: (my friend) who would've thought Voldemort would be killed by his own food?

i sure didnt *laughing on the ground*

Expelliarmus girl17: this was funny and i really like the idea :)

*suddenly looks serious* what if Voldemort died because he laughed so much he chocked?

Expelliarmus girl17: thats cruel.

fine but its still funny ;)

like this story
Muggleborn Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Ah Jarred,

This story was one of the few story's about an alternate ending that actually caught my attention. I was laughing so hard my brother actually thought that I had gone mad. All I really want to say is; good job kid, keep this up and you could become a really good comedy book author.
NothingMoreThanStories chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
That made me laugh, Your son should write a funny fan fiction :D
nyxaurora chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Your son is a freaking genius! That was sooo funny! 彡 for you‼
The Invisible Enchantress chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
HAHA THAT WAS FUNNY!
NeuroticNerd chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
This was adorable! Very amusing and surprisingly well written :)
Arabella Song chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
So cute! I loved it
awfffsome chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
please, keep on writing! you totally have the talent, this is amazing! haha congrats, hon!
Sanity and Katlin chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
omg that was brilliant! just wow... that's like something i'd come up with... i love it!
Starkidgirl-elsie chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Jarred, I officially like your ending MUCH BETTER than J.K. Rowling's. Genius, and hilarious, you've got a future in humorous fan fiction. Keep it up!

Can;'t wait to read the next one. (Voldemort, kills millions of wizards, resists death with Unicorn Blood and Horcruxes... killed by a sandwich. :))

Sincerely Yours,

Starkidgirl-elsie
spinningroundandround chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
As you are ten I shall not use any of the language running through my head. But I love it!

-Kath
HedwigFly chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
... I didn't know 10 year olds were allowed to say Damned...

It was a super hilarious story though!
Skittlez99 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
super cute i loved it made me lmao )

-Leslie
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I think this is FABULOUS and I am so jealous. *mumbles* 10 year old writes better than me. What? No, Jess. It's alright cma down. HE WROTE A DAMN GOOD STORY YET I (I) SUCK! NOO! IT's not fair. Jess, calm down. NO! Jess please! Your...a big...poo head!*mumbles stop*

Uhh yeah...

A ten year old writes better than me. I always knew I sucked at writing for a thirteen year old.