Reviews for Memories of a past life
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE! I LOVE IT _ ! I have a feeling that this fanfic is gonna be GREAT if you continue!
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
PLEASE UPDATE!
BlackDeviouseRose chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Why didn't you continue it? It's really good, I love it!

Black Rose
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love the idea this type of crossover i dont see often and i really update it if possible _
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow .. If only Sasuke kiss Naruto in the anime.. -hopeful sigh-

Anyways hoho I like this.. The idea is awesoen! Continue making them pls! Hoho update soon!
Wolfgirlpack1923 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I really like your story! _ i be waitng your updated.
readingReality chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
please update soon!
black cat chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
you are a grunius naruto dies (whitch is realy sad T-T) and reincarnateing him into edward. pure geinus!you should slowly put all of naruto's memories into edwards mind you should even let him meet all his past friends especialy sasuke.
rainieForest chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
wah never read a story like this before! plz update!
Demon90340 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Man i really want to see how your story will be, maybe Edward using Alchemy/Jutsu together that would be awesome and maybe the homunculus related to Orochimaru and Kabuto
punky 4 you chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
This sounds really interesting! :D I can't wait untill you upload the rest and continues :D
AbandoningAccount Read Profile chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
please update! This has a lot of potential!
Officer Dibble chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
cool start update soon

JA NE

Dibble
Floral-Foxes chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This has an interesting start. I can't wait to find out what happens.I REALLY can't wait to see if Edward and Al go to Naruto's world, and if they do what everyone's reactions will be. Please update soon!
BlAcK-vAlEnTiNe chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
It shows a lot of promise. I'm not really a big fan of SasuNaru but really cool.